Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 11:44 AM

442 posts, read 616,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
I trust most women to be untrustworthy, and thats just how I feel honestly. I have a good girl in my life right now but I never let my guard down, people are ruthless out there. Even the sweetest woman can turn into one of the most putrid and callous persons that you have in your life. To be honest, I would love to let down my guard but thats a dangerous thing to do in these times.

On the subject of bringing your own hats, yes most definitely. People who laugh and say a woman won't poke holes in your condom, haven't really gotten to know the person they're smashing. There's a lot of association with hood rats doing this, but trust me I was banging a financial analyst (who absolutely killed me in the tax brackets) who tried to pull this off. She was perfectly competent, had her ish together but she was nearing the wall (29+), I dropped her after that. It's not about a money thing, I think it comes down to dealing with possessive people.

A dude would never poke holes in a condom, lol that's just straight up ridiculous. It makes no sense to do that when you can just go raw.

I'm really looking forward to RISUG

I could see a small portion of men doing this if they thought their partner was on a different page than they were as far as kids or if other motivations came into play. But if the female really didn't want to have kids she'd probably be using other forms of birth control anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 11:45 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,925,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
ROFL! I can always count on C-D for at least a couple of laughs a day!

Sounds like mommy and daddy have been covering for Johnny all his life. Nice way to raise an irresponsible kid who doesn't care about the effect his actions have on others.
I don't understand why you two can't seem to grasp what's being talked about. In most upper middle/upper class families, grandparents almost always throw in extra money just because it's their grandchild and they want to do something nice. Even if the father makes $5 million a year and can certainly provide for the child on his own, they'll still make sure the child has a bit more; either by providing the funds outright, or by buying the child all kinds of stuff while in their custody.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:46 AM

102,255 posts, read 108,238,692 times
Quote:
People who laugh and say a woman won't poke holes in your condom, haven't really gotten to know the person they're smashing. There's a lot of association with hood rats doing this, but trust me I was banging a financial analyst (who absolutely killed me in the tax brackets) who tried to pull this off. She was perfectly competent, had her ish together but she was nearing the wall (29+), I dropped her after that. It's not about a money thing, I think it comes down to dealing with possessive people.
How do you know she "tried to pull this off"? Just curious. 29 is so far from the wall, I'd have to say this woman may have been competent professionally, but had some hidden loony tunes personally. But your point that there are all kinds out there, and in the most unexpected places, is well taken.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
I don't understand why you two can't seem to grasp what's being talked about. In most upper middle/upper class families, grandparents almost always throw in extra money just because it's their grandchild. Even if the father makes $5 million a year and can certainly provide for the child on his own, they'll still make sure the child has a bit more; either by providing the funds outright, or by buying the child all kinds of stuff.
Not sure I really agree with you. To the extent some wealthier families shower their grandkid with money, it is when little Johnny follows the rules and marries the right woman and THEN has kids.

They aren't quite as willing to throw money at a grandkid produced by Johnny's ONS, when they consider the mom a floozy.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:52 AM

102,255 posts, read 108,238,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspentree View Post
Not sure I really agree with you. To the extent some wealthier families shower their grandkid with money, it is when little Johnny follows the rules and marries the right woman and THEN has kids.

They aren't quite as willing to throw money at a grandkid produced by Johnny's ONS, when they consider the mom a floozy.
This is so true. And whether or not they shower a legit grandkid with money or gifts is a highly individual matter. Some upper crust parents expect their kids to take care of their own business and be financially independent.

Also, for all you sabotaged condom paranoiacs out there, have you ever heard of holding it up to the light to check for defects before using it? Women who want to be sure to avoid pregnancy but don't use oral contraceptives do this routinely. Condoms can be defective, so it's crucial to check them before use.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:52 AM

36,672 posts, read 30,985,893 times
Quote:
A dude would never poke holes in a condom, lol that's just straight up ridiculous. It makes no sense to do that when you can just go raw.
There is no difference in deceiptful men and deceiptful women. If a dude wants a child and she does'nt or a dude wants her to have a child to keep her or keep her under control he could do this. She would not have sex with him raw so he would have to wear a condom.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:54 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,408,388 times
Quote:
I trust most women to be untrustworthy, and thats just how I feel honestly. I have a good girl in my life right now but I never let my guard down, people are ruthless out there. Even the sweetest woman can turn into one of the most putrid and callous persons that you have in your life. To be honest, I would love to let down my guard but thats a dangerous thing to do in these times.

On the subject of bringing your own hats, yes most definitely. People who laugh and say a woman won't poke holes in your condom, haven't really gotten to know the person they're smashing. There's a lot of association with hood rats doing this, but trust me I was banging a financial analyst (who absolutely killed me in the tax brackets) who tried to pull this off. She was perfectly competent, had her ish together but she was nearing the wall (29+), I dropped her after that. It's not about a money thing, I think it comes down to dealing with possessive people.

I'm really looking forward to RISUG
I imagine if he was the one wanting a pregnancy and the woman was not, it would be perfect for him. He could just say it must have ripped.

There are a lot of women these days who just do not want children....

How do you know the woman did that?? Were you her one last chance or something?

Also, re RISUG. Why would a man want to have a birth control that lasts ten years? What if you were to marry and want a child within a couple of years, etc?

Wordlife I am not trying to be rude towards you, just questioning your post, btw.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
There is no difference in deceiptful men and deceiptful women. If a dude wants a child and she does'nt or a dude wants her to have a child to keep her or keep her under control he could do this. She would not have sex with him raw so he would have to wear a condom.
Yep, I could totally see some controlling guys doing this. It is surprising what a controlling guy will do.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:56 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,411,329 times
Don't **** women you don't trust. If you can't keep yourself from doing that and simply can't bear the idea of having children as a consequence of having sex with someone, then get yourself snipped. Heck, it's even reversible.

My one ex got snipped a couple years after we broke up because he was marrying a woman he didn't trust (that's a much longer story), and after his divorce, I swear he happily banged every woman of legal age in sight. It was kind of hysterically funny to see the variety of women he went through.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:59 AM

36,672 posts, read 30,985,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How do you know she "tried to pull this off"? Just curious. 29 is so far from the wall, I'd have to say this woman may have been competent professionally, but had some hidden loony tunes personally. But your point that there are all kinds out there, and in the most unexpected places, is well taken.
I agree. On the other side, I know a few women who were desperately wanting to start a family but their SO was not. So they broke it off and found a sperm doner, had a child that they love and support themselves. There is a type of women that would get preg. by trickery but the majority of women are the type with character that would never do such a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships