Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 09:47 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,245,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
How so? I'd be making child support payments plus she'd probably receive an additional $10-15k a year from my parents just because that'd be their grandchild. Also, although I do hook up with trash every now and then, most of the women I hook up with are college educated and have jobs or are in grad school and on the verge of making good money.

However, I hope that never even happens.
You're sleeping with women crazy enough to poke holes in condoms. That's typically not the behavior of men (or women) who have their shyte together. So, I just assumed. But, it's great that you would not rely on the taxpayer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 09:52 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,285,011 times
Quote:
How so? I'd be making child support payments plus she'd probably receive an additional $10-15k a year from my parents just because that'd be their grandchild. Also, although I do hook up with trash every now and then, most of the women I hook up with are college educated and have jobs or are in grad school and on the verge of making good money.

However, I hope that never even happens.
Okay. I've just read this.

Are you actually saying that you, a supposedly adult male, are going to rely on your parents kicking in money in case you knock up some girl? You realize how repulsive that is, right?

If I were your father or mother, I would do some serious soul-searching and say, "I'm sorry I raised you to manhood without instilling the least bit of wisdom and responsibility in you. So I'm going to give you a crash course right now. Getting laid is not the highest pursuit in life, and you have made incredibly boneheaded choices about your future. All so you can have a quick bout of Hide The Salami. You've made your bed. Lie in it. And don't ask me to pony up cash to subsidize your foolish and shallow views on sex and love."

Old 07-05-2012, 09:54 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,929,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Okay. I've just read this.

Are you actually saying that you, a supposedly adult male, are going to rely on your parents kicking in money in case you knock up some girl? You realize how repulsive that is, right?

If I were your father or mother, I would do some serious soul-searching and say, "I'm sorry I raised you to manhood without instilling the least bit of wisdom and responsibility. Getting laid is not the highest pursuit in life, and you have made incredibly boneheaded choices about your future. All so you can have a quick bout of Hide The Salami. You've made your bed. Lie in it. And don't ask me to pony up cash to subsidize your foolish and shallow views on sex and love."
Do you not know how to read? Did you finish middle school? Your reading comprehension is absolutely horrendous if that's what you concluded from my comment.

Read it again and get back to me before making another ridiculous comment.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,285,011 times
Quote:
Do you not know how to read? Did you finish middle school? Your reading comprehension is absolutely horrendous.

Read it again and get back to me before making another ridiculous comment.
I read quite well. Do you actually understand what you're writing?

I would be ashamed if my parents shelled out child support money, even if it were above the amount I was required to pay to meet my parental obligations. It would tell the world that I wasn't a man in the real sense of the word, but an overgrown child who still has to rely on Mommy and Daddy to fund the results his recreation.

What's more, you're apparently indiscriminate about your sex partners. I mean, what idiot would have sex with a woman he couldn't trust? If a woman is nothing more to you than a life support system for a vagina and any port will do in a storm, why not just find an obliging sheep or goat? The results for you would be about the same.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,237,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
If a man doesnt want a baby he should never trust a woman to prevent this and have his fate in her hands. He should prevent it himself and buy and wear condoms. Each party should be responsible for their own reproductive choices.
^^^
This, it's not that complicated.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:59 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,664,816 times
Quote:
Why would I have sex with someone I didn't trust? Umm...because she's attractive and because I think I'd enjoy sex with her. I think trust and sex is more of an issue with females than it is with males as the only requirements for most guys is that the woman is over 18, has consented, and is half-way decent looking. Most guys just don't need trust when it comes to sex.

As for your second question, it needs to be flushed because she could easily go into the trashcan after the guy has left and try to impregnate herself using the semen still in the condom. There have been a few cases like this.

Good Grief! I seriously doubt many/any women are so obsessed with getting a hold of such a paranoid losers seed.Sounds like the plot of a John Grisham thriller.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:01 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,455,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
Good Grief! I seriously doubt many/any women are so obsessed with getting a hold of such a paranoid losers seed.Sounds like the plot of a John Grisham thriller.
Lets not insult John Grisham like that

Old 07-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
You act like I make an announcement about my thoughts and desires and tell the women I see what I'm telling everyone on this board now. On paper and in person, I appear to be a great catch which is why I don't have problems getting women in the first place, thus allowing me to do what I do.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I read quite well. Do you actually understand what you're writing?

I would be ashamed if my parents shelled out child support money, even if it were above the amount I was required to pay to meet my parental obligations. It would tell the world that I wasn't a man in the real sense of the word, but an overgrown child who still has to rely on Mommy and Daddy to fund the results his recreation.

What's more, you're apparently indiscriminate about your sex partners. I mean, what idiot would have sex with a woman he couldn't trust? If a woman is nothing more to you than a life support system for a vagina and any port will do in a storm, why not just find an obliging sheep or goat? The results for you would be about the same.
Again, read it again. Why are you having such a problem understanding what was written?

I swear, there's no way you graduated from high school if you're having trouble understanding what I wrote.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:13 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,621,682 times
I remember seeing a movie a long time ago where the obsessed female took a used condom to plant semen inside herself and cry rape. It had Alicia Silverstone in it, that's all I remember. I guess these paranoid fantasies only help instill men into thinking all women are like this.

I keep my own condoms on hand and only because I can't go on birth control anymore at this stage of the game. I wouldn't dream of poking holes because I definitely don't want a kid anymore than a guy does. Hell, I'm probably more paranoid about broken condoms than he is.

That reminds me, I need to pick up more condoms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships