Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 12:41 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,689,717 times

Advertisements

I'm absolutely petrified of getting pregnant right now, and can't take the pill due to some health issues. I swear, I would wear a full body condom if I could. Instead, no more sex for me until at least a few months into a relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 12:42 AM

44,258 posts, read 64,537,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromEverywhere View Post
So, I came back from a 4th of July celebration which I spent with a few of my friends. Somehow the subject came up and one of my guy friends said that he would never trust a girl to get the condoms because what if she poked a hole in them on purpose. To me he just sounded paranoid, but then again I've never had a pregnancy scare.

I'm just curious, do you guys think that happens or maybe it has happened? And ladies, have you ever thought of doing that?
Huh.

Why would you have sex with someone you didn't trust?

Old 07-05-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
the only requirements for most guys is that the woman is over 18, has consented, and is half-way decent looking. Most guys just don't need trust when it comes to sex..
Well, there's your problem.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:44 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,239,133 times
Quote:
OP, NEVER trust a woman when it comes to anything involving intimacy.

-If she tells you she'll bring the condoms, bring your own anyway and use the one's you brought.
-If she says she's on birth control, totally disregard that and use a condom anyway.
-If she tells you she's clean and was just tested for STD's, don't believe her and take the necessary precautions.
-If she tells you she's pregnant and it's your kid, make sure you get a paternity test (a lot of cheaters out here).
-If the condom breaks during sex and you insist she go get some Plan B, watch her take the Plan B and check her mouth afterwards to make sure she actually took it.
-After using condoms while at a woman's house, never just put it in the trash can after using. Make sure it gets flushed down the toilet.
LOL! Wow, you sound like one angry man. Maybe you shouldn't be having sex with anyone if you are unable to find someone you can trust to have a good head on her shoulders. Just what kind of women are you sleeping with? Candidates for the Jerry Springer show?

Sorry, but as a woman, I will handle the birth control because I am the one who would get pregnant if the guy pulls out a condom that has been sitting in his wallet for three years like Kenickie.

The part about "check her mouth" is absolutely ridiculous. No woman with an ounce of self-respect is going to let you treat her like a five-year-old that way. She'd most likely tell you get lost. Heck, those Jerry Springer women might just spit in your eye. You can't force a woman get Plan B, either. What are you going to do, put a gun to her head? Get real.

Finally, flushing condoms is a great way to back up a cesspool. Are you willing to pay upwards of $2,500 for repairs for that?

You sound like you do not even like women. Maybe you shouldn't even bother with them in the first place.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:25 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,952,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromEverywhere View Post
I don't want to sound prude, but that's disgusting...and unsanitary!!
I guess if you linger long enough before you leave though, your sperm in the condom won't be viable anymore, I assume.
No, but your DNA is. You raped her. You killed her if shortly after you leave someone else does.

Pitch the jimmy hat in the drink.
Bombs away...ka-boom!

CSI: Las Vegas Intro - YouTube

Old 07-05-2012, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
LOL! Wow, you sound like one angry man. Maybe you shouldn't be having sex with anyone if you are unable to find someone you can trust to have a good head on her shoulders. Just what kind of women are you sleeping with? Candidates for the Jerry Springer show?

Sorry, but as a woman, I will handle the birth control because I am the one who would get pregnant if the guy pulls out a condom that has been sitting in his wallet for three years like Kenickie.

The part about "check her mouth" is absolutely ridiculous. No woman with an ounce of self-respect is going to let you treat her like a five-year-old that way. She'd most likely tell you get lost. Heck, those Jerry Springer women might just spit in your eye. You can't force a woman get Plan B, either. What are you going to do, put a gun to her head? Get real.

?Finally, flushing condoms is a great way to back up a cesspool. Are you willing to pay upwards of $2,500 for repairs for that

You sound like you do not even like women. Maybe you shouldn't even bother with them in the first place.
A few plunges with a plunger that costs $20 and she's good as new!

Old 07-05-2012, 01:28 AM

It cracks me up how some men think their 'essence' is sooooooo tantalizing and alluring.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
It cracks me up how some men think their 'essence' is sooooooo tantalizing and alluring.
Not me, I just no how to fix crappers and know there are some crazy women out there.

Old 07-05-2012, 02:38 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,239,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
A few plunges with a plunger that costs $20 and she's good as new!
That's if the TOILET is backed up. I'm talking about a cesspool. Throw enough of those things in there and you can create a problem. Condoms are not biodegradable in water and do not belong in the sewage system at all. You wouldn't flush a latex glove, would you? See the last item on this list: Valley Isle Pumping - Information - Cesspool FAQ

Also: Guide to Septic Tank cleaning - better not flush these things

And: Condoms, Don't Flush Em! | The Feronia Project

There are even better options. Either don't have sex with women who belong on Jerry Springer, or don't have intercourse. If you want to protect your precious swimmies, you can do other things.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:37 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,812,678 times
Quote:
-If the condom breaks during sex and you insist she go get some Plan B, watch her take the Plan B and check her mouth afterwards to make sure she actually took it.
Now I am totally convinced this poster is a virgin with zero experience with the female gender.

(Wonder what his plan is for making sure she takes the second dose next day? I highly doubt she will let him anywhere near her again after that performance)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships