Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How often do you get hit on in public?
Male - at least once a day 8 4.60%
Male - about once a week 12 6.90%
Male - about once a month 14 8.05%
Male - a few times a year 19 10.92%
Male - a few times in my life 18 10.34%
Male - never 27 15.52%
Female - at least once a day 17 9.77%
Female - about once a week 17 9.77%
Female - about once a month 10 5.75%
Female - a few times a year 10 5.75%
Female - a few times in my life 15 8.62%
Female - never 7 4.02%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 11:17 AM

31,166 posts, read 22,199,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Depends on the guys approach. For instance, if my girls and I are at a nice little lounge and a guy stops by our table and says something along the lines of: *walks to table* "Excuse me ladies, I apologize and really dont mean to interrupt you all, because of my interruption I would love to buy you all a drink. One round on me if you accept. All of you ladies are very very gorgeous, *then approaches the one he is most interested in*, but ma'am, wow I couldn't help but notice you from across the room. Do you mind if I have a moment of your time?"

This ^^^ does not get laughed at with me and my girls. We are not immature and we do appreciate a gentleman who recognizes we are ladies. With this approach the guy has not left out any friend, he has complimented us all, and he has taken notice to the one that he was most attracted to. None of us ever feel slighted because I typically roll with very confident girls and to be honest we all are honestly really quite attractive, so there is no jealousy. We are ladies and are always happy for one another when a nice quality, handsome gentleman approaches one of us.

Now if a guy comes by and creates this scenario: "damn ladies, I dont mean to interrupt, but can I buy you all a round of drinks? All of you are fine. So which one of you all are single?"

We accept the drinks but we see this as a bad sign so we pay him not much attention once the drinks are in hand. The latter scenario comes off as desperate and as if you don't care which one of us you can have, so long as you get one of us. Uuuum no, Ima need you to have a preference buddy. Lol. We are strong confident women and can handle one being singled out.

But NEVER is it ok to buy one drink for one and not the others.
Whoops, I have been guilty of this once or twice, but only when I knew some of the women and not the others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 11:39 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,839,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Whoops, I have been guilty of this once or twice, but only when I knew some of the women and not the others.
Hmm, If you did it for ONE that you already knew that would not necessarily be seen as rude -- but if you knew say, maybe 3 out of 5 girls and then bought drinks for only those 3, it would be like..ok dude just go ahead and buy a round for the whole group. Lol, I mean c'mon.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:28 PM

22,414 posts, read 29,548,164 times
One of the trainers at the gym today asked me if I workout to compete. I get asked this alot but it was flattering and he said he's been keeping an eye on me and asked if that was odd and I said "so you're stalking me basically (in a kidding way)" and he actually blushed! We then spoke for a minute more and he asked where I worked and I told him and he mentioned two locations and I told him the correct one and asked if he was going to stalk me more and he said "yes" blushing again, lol. So cute..

Old 08-13-2012, 01:30 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,127,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
This is the very reason why I don't hang out with groups of women. Men do this crap and it ruins my entire week

Old 08-13-2012, 02:31 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,313,006 times
I get hit on probably once a week. I'm a stallion. Ladies tell me that i am gorgeous. The other day, i was called eye candy.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
I get hit on probably once a week. I'm a stallion. Ladies tell me that i am gorgeous. The other day, i was called eye candy.
Pictures or it didnt happen.

JJK!

Ha I always wanted to say that and you were the lucky chosen one

Old 08-13-2012, 04:27 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,313,006 times
Cool The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Pictures or it didnt happen.

JJK!

Ha I always wanted to say that and you were the lucky chosen one
Funny! Who is telling the truth? Sitting behind a computer, we are all beautiful...eye of the beholder. Maybe I am 300 pound moose woofing donuts or possibly causing traffic accidents at the sight of the Krispy Kreme's light. Maybe I am 6'00 230 pound of muscled down stallion.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
Funny! Who is telling the truth? Sitting behind a computer, we are all beautiful...eye of the beholder. Maybe I am 300 pound moose woofing donuts or possibly causing traffic accidents at the sight of the Krispy Kreme's light. Maybe I am 6'00 230 pound of muscled down stallion.
Haha! You do have a point there Mr. jbub. Tis true tis true. I just wanted to say it soooo bad. Beauty truly does come in all shapes, forms, and sizes.

P.S. Ummmmm Nom nom, donuts! Lol

Old 08-13-2012, 05:22 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,990,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
he ordered shots, handed them out and didn't give me one
that was uber lame of him

i totally believe it though

i can see buying one particular girl in a group a drink, although even that's not a great idea i think

but certainly if you are going to buy a round you have to include everyone in the group. that even applies whether its for a group of gals, guys, or mixed

Old 08-13-2012, 05:35 PM

864 posts, read 1,457,952 times
I never have been "hit on" in public. At least not that I was aware of. Man, what is WRONG with me? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships