Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 05:40 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,031,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hey, he has a sense of humor! Women like humor. Maybe without the raw onions and garlic, though, ha.

Miss Right hasn't shown up yet because it takes time. Dating experts say you have to weed through 100 people to find one reasonably good match. In two years, have you met and talked to 100 women?
It is also a distinct possibility that Mrs. Right has not shown up because you are 20. That's pretty young. Live, love, be happy, my friend. This will turn out just fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,616,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
Yeah that's actually my room lol.. But I don't see how my room holds relevance..
Well lets see. You have like 6 year olds decor going on. I dont know too many women that find that sexy. If you succeed in picking up chicks and bring them to this room, they would die of laughter and run away. Seriously dude, room decor is not such a big thing at all, but it should be at least somewhat age appropriate.

PS after reading this thread, seems to me that at least two posters, including OP are trolling hard. What a joke...lmao

Old 07-22-2012, 06:44 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,150,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hey, he has a sense of humor! Women like humor. Maybe without the raw onions and garlic, though, ha.

Miss Right hasn't shown up yet because it takes time. Dating experts say you have to weed through 100 people to find one reasonably good match. In two years, have you met and talked to 100 women?
In that case let's hope reincarnation is true cos I'm gonna need at least 100 lifetimes to find somebody right for me!

Old 07-22-2012, 07:06 PM

1,528 posts, read 4,240,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Well lets see. You have like 6 year olds decor going on. I dont know too many women that find that sexy. If you succeed in picking up chicks and bring them to this room, they would die of laughter and run away. Seriously dude, room decor is not such a big thing at all, but it should be at least somewhat age appropriate.

PS after reading this thread, seems to me that at least two posters, including OP are trolling hard. What a joke...lmao
Why would I bring any chicks to my parents house?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:12 PM

6 posts, read 11,568 times
Okay Bro...Get rid of the jacket. Buff up a bit...not to much...just a bit. And most of all...take this lesson with you at all times:

WOMEN LOVE TO **** BAD BOYS.

Stop being a bull ****ter. GOOD Guys bull **** women all the time on what they want. Be BAD...ask for the numbers...ask for the date....ask for the ass...but never and I mean never BS a woman on what you are looking for. Bad Guys make it know on what they want and they expect. They don't bull**** women they get the point. When you approach a women (or Girl), they see right through you.

Next...Ignore the *******...and they will run to you. Develop your POKER face....not your POKE-HER face. never wear your emotions on your sleave. Women are like wolves when it comes to weak men. They will ripe your balls off and hand them to you. Rock the stone face...make them ask whats on your mind.

If this helps you in any way...let me know and I will lace you with the ten commandments on getting what you want. But I won't post on line.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:20 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,082,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
Why would I bring any chicks to my parents house?
Bad idea to use that term too.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:32 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,031,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolla-B View Post
Okay Bro...Get rid of the jacket. Buff up a bit...not to much...just a bit. And most of all...take this lesson with you at all times:

Stop being a bull ****ter. GOOD Guys bull **** women all the time on what they want. Be BAD...ask for the numbers...ask for the date....ask for the ass...but never and I mean never BS a woman on what you are looking for. Bad Guys make it know on what they want and they expect. They don't bull**** women they get the point. When you approach a women (or Girl), they see right through you.

Next...Ignore the *******...and they will run to you. Develop your POKER face....not your POKE-HER face. never wear your emotions on your sleave. Women are like wolves when it comes to weak men. They will ripe your balls off and hand them to you. Rock the stone face...make them ask whats on your mind.

If this helps you in any way...let me know and I will lace you with the ten commandments on getting what you want. But I won't post on line.
Procede with caution, OP. More people fail doing it this way than not. Guys who really are good at doing what is described here...don't talk about it online.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:43 PM

1,528 posts, read 4,240,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Bad idea to use that term too.
Yeah I only used that term because the other guy used it..

Old 07-22-2012, 09:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,026,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolla-B View Post

Dolla Dolla Bill ya'll

MC D in the hizouse

Old 07-23-2012, 07:42 AM

207 posts, read 708,392 times
I don't talk to guys with their collars pop up. just kidding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships