Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 01:04 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I don't expect no one to answer the question because this board is not about helping anyone. Just bashing the single and what they should know and what they should be doing
Do not be yucky….
There are many here that wish to assist and not just bash..
Hmm what can you say?

Well I will tell you what I did not like for men to say to me when I WAS partaking in online dating…
I DID NOT like these types of messages
1. Hi
2. What’s up?
3. How are you doing tonight? Especially because I did not go one everyday but more like 1-2 a week sometimes 1x a week.
4. You are so sexy
5.What is girl like you doing on here?
6. How about meeting me in my room tonight, I am here for 2 weeks
7. Do you want to play?
8. So let me guess size ‘C”
9. Wanna f***
10. What is your fave position?
11. So how many people have you met on here?
12. So what are you looking for?
THESE ARE ALL FIRST TIME MESSAGES!!!
What do I like?
1. I love your smile, you seem like a nice person…my name is…and I am new on here, whats your name?
2. I love what you stated on your profile ( mentioned something off of my profile which let me know he actually read it) and then added his own personal philosophy or experiences.
3. Just thought I would let you know that I feel the same way about this…( Mentions again something from my profile)
4. You live in a great area, I go down there every summer, love the beaches ( names fave restaurants and so forth)
I like relevant questions which lets me know this person wants to have a convo that leads more to topic surfaces…That this person is able to hold a convo and can think instead of sending the same redundant lazy messages..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 02:27 AM

144 posts, read 201,306 times
OP try -

do u drink milk with ice?

apparently it always works... then ask something about brownie if u get a reply apparently 99% of time, it works! then go for a 'kill' of sentence something about emotionally available for texting to get their number.

it did not work for me though LOL!!! because the PUA first line did not work for me so he was not able to use ALL that's in the 'system' pick up BS. i did receive that retarded drink milk with ice question i was so boggled, I googled it coz I thought that's another sexual internet lingo i dont know.

well well. google do u drink milk with ice? yourself and be prepared to be shocked how loads of people.. mostly douchebags or wannabe bad boys or pervs who just wanna get laid looking for their online victims - use that line on dating sites.

I actually even saw the profile of the master loser errr PUA(FYI it is only here where i learned what PUA is, LOL). I just shake my head. Apparently the one who message me is the master loser's friend. Either that or the guy who message me just copy paste the profile word for word.

ahhhh that's why google is my BFF!!! FTW!

this is the 'enlightening' thread of the master loser:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/o...cessfully.html

read and learn, OP. LOL

Come to think of it, i should have replied to the imbecile who message me just to see if he was gonna use 'the system' then laugh at him then BAM! link his 'source' material then block him!

OP, it might work for you. I dont feel sorry for stupid women who fall for it. I'ts not my fault google is not their BFF.

Last edited by heartbrox; 07-23-2012 at 02:45 AM..

Old 07-23-2012, 10:44 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,660,297 times
Quote:
what type of message do you like to receive from a guy online that you are attracted to??

The answer to this should change the rest of my summer
You are a middle aged man, why are still looking for pick up lines? Focus on finding a job, you'll have more to offer a woman. Are you looking for a potential mate, or one of your silly 100.00 per night Craigslist girl?

Old 07-23-2012, 11:53 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,073,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
You are a middle aged man, why are still looking for pick up lines? Focus on finding a job, you'll have more to offer a woman. Are you looking for a potential mate, or one of your silly 100.00 per night Craigslist girl?

I have GAS, please not now

Old 07-23-2012, 12:01 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,686,046 times
If she really is attracted to you, what you put in your message doesn't matter much. A simple sentence that says hello, flatters, and demonstrates that you at least glanced at her profile is enough. If you aren't attractive to her (whether it is due to looks, income, height etc) she isn't going to answer you even if you spend 30 minutes crafting the perfect message.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:18 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,205,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Haha.....yes and no. I think he is contrasting things he knows and tried them which didn't work. And looking for that person that will list or suggest something interesting that he may be convinced to try.
I think the incorrect assumption that there is something that can be done that will always "work". The women on these sites are individual human beings. There is nothing that can be said that will always "work". The funny thing is that it is not even desirable to always work. Finding the right person means weeding out the wrong as well.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:40 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,584,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Him and Nyanna need to get together. Why is that funny? Did I miss something?
He wouldn't like her shoes...lol

Old 07-23-2012, 12:42 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,073,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
If she really is attracted to you, what you put in your message doesn't matter much. A simple sentence that says hello, flatters, and demonstrates that you at least glanced at her profile is enough. If you aren't attractive to her (whether it is due to looks, income, height etc) she isn't going to answer you even if you spend 30 minutes crafting the perfect message.
Even if someone is attracted to you a personality is still important. I can't just send HI

Old 07-23-2012, 01:09 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,686,046 times
Quote:
Even if someone is attracted to you a personality is still important. I can't just send HI
Why ask for the opinion of a female online dater if you are just going to argue against it?

Old 07-23-2012, 01:34 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,641,241 times
It doesn't matter what type of message he sends if I'm attracted to him as it likely won't lessen or strengthen my attraction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships