Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 01:34 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,691,188 times

Advertisements

I am THE GREAT TVandSportsGuy. Here's my number you lucky woman. Now call me RIGHT NOW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 02:03 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,142,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Why ask for the opinion of a female online dater if you are just going to argue against it?
Some of the advice given I took seriously and some of the advice was ignored because it was too stupid

Old 07-23-2012, 02:05 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,023,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Some of the advice given I took seriously and some of the advice was ignored because it was too stupid

I'm pretty thick-headed. Would you be so kind as to point out some of the stupid parts, and some of those bits which were more sensible?

Old 07-23-2012, 02:06 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,023,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
It doesn't matter what type of message he sends if I'm attracted to him as it likely won't lessen or strengthen my attraction.

So if a guy looked eleven kinds of hot BUT sent you a message which made it clear he was ONLY interested in you for sex AND that he possessed all the intellectual agility of a soapdish, it wouldn't change anything for you?

Old 07-23-2012, 02:18 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,656,522 times
Quote:
I have GAS, please not now
That would work. Most woman appreciate honesty.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:11 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,207,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
"Hey, Lilac!

When I saw your profile I had to drop you a line. I really don't know what [name of the bone-headed manager of my favorite team] was thinking with that trade, either. And for draft picks? Is he KIDDING? Bring back [name of less bone-headed GM]!

Love the photo of you in front of the Eiffel Tower. The raincoat and the look on your face just make it. Everyone is big on Paris in the spring, but what they forget to tell you is how much it rains.

So, when was the last time you went skiing? And would you bring one of your famous Death by Chocolate brownies on our first date? I promise, I'll be a gentleman. ;-)

Avec affection,

Jean-Luc

P.S. Ni!"

In other words, show her that you've read her profile, be enthusiastic and just a little bit flirty without being overtly sexual, and don't be afraid to go for the brass ring.

Im a woman..and I LIKED this example for a response! This is good.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:17 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,643,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
So if a guy looked eleven kinds of hot BUT sent you a message which made it clear he was ONLY interested in you for sex AND that he possessed all the intellectual agility of a soapdish, it wouldn't change anything for you?
It would change my possible intention with him such as if I'm looking to date I wouldn't date him rather I may have sex with him while looking for guys to date.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:20 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,207,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post

Well gosh darn Urban. Just for sex..okay. But the intellectual agility of a SOAPDISH?? Pffttt....what kind of women do ya think we are??

Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,142,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
It would change my possible intention with him such as if I'm looking to date I wouldn't date him rather I may have sex with him while looking for guys to date.
you just explained why I don't take dating or online dating seriously. You also explained why 7 women was not available when I called, because they were somewhere naked getting f*cked

Old 07-23-2012, 03:47 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,643,626 times
Quote:
you just explained why I don't take dating or online dating seriously. You also explained why 7 women was not available when I called, because they were somewhere naked getting f*cked
Seems more like I gave you an evasion of self-reflection such as they weren't interested or attracted to you. I highly doubt I also explained why 7 women weren't available when you called because they were somewhere naked getting f*cked since to me it's unlikely you'd know their sexual activity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships