Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 12:06 AM

1,552 posts, read 3,167,439 times

Advertisements

wtf is wrong with you stick it in her and kick her out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2012, 12:07 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlefty23 View Post
wtf is wrong with you stick it in her and kick her out
I'm not that type of guy, sorry

Old 07-31-2012, 04:57 AM

6,446 posts, read 9,803,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Am I the only guy in America who lives alone who doesn't like POP UP VISITS at 2am in the morning? So I guess I can DELETE the FREAK now

What was his name?

Old 07-31-2012, 07:16 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Was that just a risque joke you thought you were making? I can think of a few people here who'd think they'd died and gone to heaven with a response like you got. And you're blaming HER and calling HER a freak? Wow. I think your joke backfired on you, and next time you'd better be more careful if you're not serious about wanting sex ASAP.
I know right?!

I'd be dancing thru my place lighting candles and singing waiting for the young lady to arrive. lol!

Old 07-31-2012, 07:19 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
I'm not that type of guy, sorry
Then stop leading these women on thinking they are going to get "adult fun" in a sexual experience.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:22 AM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Then stop leading these women on thinking they are going to get "adult fun" in a sexual experience.
And he wonders why he's not successful getting dates or a relationship?

If you're not that kind of guy, you don't make "jokes" that are an invite to a late-night booty call and then get pissed off when your offer's accepted. A decent, stand-up guy with honest intentions wouldn't conduct himself that way in the first place. TVSG is 100% responsible for the mess he makes of his life.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:25 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
If you are a bit older and appreciate opportunity..That sounds very sexy...I would much prefer a lover to show up in the middle of the night...kind of sneak in- sneak into my bed - make love and quietly leave me to dream....BUT - one night stands can lead to long term affairs ...or they can be fleeting....Personally I don't like fleeting...or at this point in my life - having sex for sex sake. Still- it would be very very tempting and there is something very seductive about pure naughty.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:29 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I know right?!

I'd be dancing thru my place lighting candles and singing waiting for the young lady to arrive. lol!
And giving the bathroom a quick wipe down- and those dirty dishes..they would be out on the balcony...oh- change the sheets- burn some incense...and quickly go wash you butt...lol Just in case there is close contact with the nose...and if you have a dog-------get rid of the pesky thing--nothing worse than some dog watching....git!

Old 07-31-2012, 07:31 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
I sent a text joking around to this girl and asked her did she want to come over and have a "safe adult fun" encounter because I had not heard from her and didn't expect her to respond. So she responded and said yes and she offered to come over but it was 2am in the morning. I was looking for a normal time visit at 6pm.

So was mad and hung up the phone because I didn't want late company and I'm not into the one night stand thing so it's clear by her actions she was hoping to have SEX and has just met me last week.

Am I the only guy in America who lives alone who doesn't like POP UP VISITS at 2am in the morning? So I guess I can DELETE the FREAK now
Awww.. I'm so, so, sorry It didn't work out for you..

Old 07-31-2012, 08:08 AM

9,131 posts, read 19,997,945 times
Quote:
. I was looking for a normal time visit at 6pm.
I understand. 2 AM is just too late. We all need our beauty rest!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships