Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you care about an orgasm during sex?
yes 8 57.14%
no 3 21.43%
sometimes i dont care 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 07:49 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,207,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
thats why listening to what women say is a waste of time, when it comes to dating and relationships. Observing them in real life and following their actions will get you the real picture. Talking to guys who are succesful with women will prove beneficial as well. "all good men are taken" - translates to - wealthy guys who are currently sleeping with 4 or 5 different women, while single guys cant get laid to save their lives. "oh, I'm just looking for a nice guy" - translates to - to friend zone him and never give him any action, so i have someone to talk to about all the bad boys im giving it up to, and how badly they treat me. God, i could write a book on this topic, its endless and sort of hillarious.

Truth. All of it

Old 08-08-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've never cheated and never will.

BUT, I have noticed that if you say ANYTHING that criticizes a man's performance, even if it's just suggesting he do something different or asking him to change something many will get completely butthurt about it and think you're criticizing his masculinity or something. My ex was like that..if I said ANYTHING about our sex life that in any way suggested he wasn't perfect, I could guarantee not getting sex for days or weeks.

So, maybe some women are hesitant to bring these things up, that could ultimately make their sex life better?

YOU haven't cheated but lots of women do when they dont feel satisfied . I do agree women need to be more vocal about things they like and dislike. If you don't say anything, chances are he thinks Everything is ok.Especially with all the women who routinely fake it

Old 08-08-2012, 07:53 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,308,274 times
^^Hmmmm, I wonder which end of the spectrum you two fall under...the wealthy/attractive guy sleeping with 4-5 women, or the single/unattractive (bitter/lacking confidence) guy who cant get laid to save his life...quite the conundrum...

Old 08-08-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
^^Hmmmm, I wonder which end of the spectrum you two fall under...the wealthy/attractive guy sleeping with 4-5 women, or the single/unattractive (bitter/lacking confidence) guy who cant get laid to save his life...quite the conundrum...
Excuse me?

Old 08-08-2012, 08:05 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,612,330 times
Quote:
I think you would be pleasantly surprised.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:06 AM

29,757 posts, read 34,449,009 times
Quote:
thats why listening to what women say is a waste of time, when it comes to dating and relationships. Observing them in real life and following their actions will get you the real picture. Talking to guys who are succesful with women will prove beneficial as well. "all good men are taken" - translates to - wealthy guys who are currently sleeping with 4 or 5 different women, while single guys cant get laid to save their lives. "oh, I'm just looking for a nice guy" - translates to - to friend zone him and never give him any action, so i have someone to talk to about all the bad boys im giving it up to, and how badly they treat me. God, i could write a book on this topic, its endless and sort of hillarious.
Oh, boy. Generally, I don't think what a 20-something guy thinks as "successful with women" is what women in general think of as "successful with women." Women are generally not trying to have as much no-strings-attached sex as possible. Most women, unless all of their male/female interactions are happening at last call at a nightclub, are not looking for a guy who's sleeping with a handful of other women. Most women do want a nice boyfriend, and don't consider notches on their bedposts to be "success."

It's so dismissive of men to say that women don't know what they want, because in that case it's usually a reflection of "why aren't these skanks trying to get with me? They're giving it up to that guy over there." Maybe don't try to get with skanks in the first place?

Old 08-08-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
I think you would be pleasantly surprised.
According to your logic then you must be wealthy. It doesn't make sense that someone who has success with women would post something that came across so bitter.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Oh, boy. Generally, I don't think what a 20-something guy thinks as "successful with women" is what women in general think of as "successful with women." Women are generally not trying to have as much no-strings-attached sex as possible. Most women, unless all of their male/female interactions are happening at last call at a nightclub, are not looking for a guy who's sleeping with a handful of other women. Most women do want a nice boyfriend.

It's so dismissive of men to say that women don't know what they want, because in that case it's usually a reflection of "why aren't these skanks trying to get with me? They're giving it up to that guy over there." Maybe don't try to get with skanks in the first place?
Youre in denial. Most women DO NOT want a nice boyfriend. THere are so many women looking for no strings attached type of sex, that guys barely have to do any approaching. I can get one any day of the week, within 10 minutes of being outside. Without even trying. Women WANT men who have multiple partners and are popular with the opposite sex. Their reasoning being "look how popular he is with women. He has so many options, there must be somethng to him - i need to get him". On the opposite end of the spectrum, you may have a decent guy with all his ish together, but who gets no attention from the opposite sex because say he is shy. Women think "he is single and no women want him. there sure must be something wrong with him, so i better stay away". Thats real life, honey. What women think "succesful with women" means, should make zero difference to anyone, unless they are lesbian.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
According to your logic then you must be wealthy. It doesn't make sense that someone who has success with women would post something that came across so bitter.
Im not wealthy but i do quite well and have a good career and education. I am not bitter at all. Im just sharing my point of view, take it or leave it. hint:its much closer to reality than any posters who are in denial or wont admit to the truth.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Im not wealthy but i do quite well and have a good career and education. I am not bitter at all. Im just sharing my point of view, take it or leave it. hint:its much closer to reality than any posters who are in denial or wont admit to the truth.
What truth is that exactly? That all women are in denial about wanting a nice guy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships