Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 09:59 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juann View Post
many people here like 4s ......l v heard 5S will coming soon
I still cant figure out if you are real, a scammer, someone wanting a visa or a troll. Good job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 AM

55 posts, read 64,764 times
lololol............why think me that l want to visa ? l can understand you doubt,,,you might be know many chinese women marry US and they almost divorce got child, with older age bad look ....almost chinese man hard to accept these women. so they looking for white man to marry then white man can help they get visa and bring they child relocation.no matter if is falling love that man ... some of them just cheat when they get green card they will leave that man soon

Old 08-15-2012, 11:01 AM

these women so mean and cruel they cheat man heart and take man money to left ........and some of them think they child can get decent education and they can get decent life if relocation ....but they got wrong ....its just a stupid choice for me . l d rather live in my city if l have choose ..l love my city and life ... l dont think l can get decent life in oversea.. serious l have good morals... l cant setting down for anyone if without love ..

Old 08-15-2012, 11:04 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Getting the 5s here as soon as it comes out and hubby wants to take my 4s which is fine with me.

Unless you really like this guy and think you could develop seriously deep feelings for him don't lead him on and don't accept gifts from him, especially expensive gifts.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juann View Post
lololol............why think me that l want to visa ? l can understand you doubt,,,you might be know many chinese women marry US and they almost divorce got child, with older age bad look ....almost chinese man hard to accept these women. so they looking for white man to marry then white man can help they get visa and bring they child relocation.no matter if is falling love that man ... some of them just cheat when they get green card they will leave that man soon
Its because your broken english seems forced and fake, and ratio of men to women in some rural areas of china is 12:1. Chinese men move to africa to marry, becasue there is a major shortage of chinese women for them to engage, yet you come here desperate for love of a man from a different continent. Ive been around the block sweetie, including china.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
Having Good Morals doesn't take advantage of a man, who lavishes you with gifts, because you said, you have no feelings for him. Use Much, OP?

Old 08-15-2012, 11:31 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,489,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Its because your broken english seems forced and fake, and ratio of men to women in some rural areas of china is 12:1. Chinese men move to africa to marry, becasue there is a major shortage of chinese women for them to engage, yet you come here desperate for love of a man from a different continent. Ive been around the block sweetie, including china.
Seems to me Juann came here for CONVERSATION! Not to be assaulted by someone who wouldnt know his *ss from a hole in the ground.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Seems to me Juann came here for CONVERSATION! Not to be assaulted by someone who wouldnt know his *ss from a hole in the ground.
Why. Are you assaulting her?

Old 08-15-2012, 12:11 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
I think Ascension is on to something here. I don't see him assaulting her...

Old 08-15-2012, 06:49 PM

some friend of mine , they married a white man , l saw they very happy together..so l v tried some dating site to see if l can get any luck. but its seems dont work out ...almost guys are so rude . so many of them just looking for fun..lm not stupid ..l told them ,. you have to take a mirror to see youself before you looking me ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships