Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 04:54 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Sometimes men search because their heart was broken and they seek to find something that was lost inside them. They cant describe what is missing because they don't know what it is, only that it is gone. It may be a woman, the right woman, can find it, see it, touch it. They don't know what she looks like, they don't know where they will meet her. They only know she is out there and if they keep trying they will find her.
AWwwww...that was the saddest (heartbreaking) thing I've ever read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 04:59 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Well its the penis dictating the agenda of my body and many other men. If it grows out, it makes me want to go for that woman. A man's body is pretty unbiased. He could be in love with a girl, but if his penis tells him its attracted to another girl, he is attracted to another girl even if he is in love. Thats life. Thats why men play the field.
Pick up a book about human physiology.

Also, just because someone else turns you on, that doesn't mean you have to act on it. We are primates, but that doesn't mean we have to act like apes.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:01 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

Also, just because someone else turns you on, that doesn't mean you have to act on it. We are primates, but that doesn't mean we have to act like apes.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Lilac110 again"

Old 08-14-2012, 05:05 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,758,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
When there's something good right in front of them? Why don't guys like to settle?
Consumer thinking. A lot of men want to hold out for the best possible deal before putting their signature on anything.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:09 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,780,311 times
I found the one I was looking for. She was everything I ever wanted in woman, and as far as I was concerned my search was over. It didn't work out like I wanted it to though, and I ended up hurt and alone. I was very bitter at the world and I just stayed by myself for a long long time because I felt like I wasn't good enough for anyone. I healed eventually. So now that I am dating again I am very cautious, and not very trusting. So I'm not quick to just want to settle down again with the first woman I meet. I'm looking for the right one. So it might look to you like I'm playing the field, but in my mind I think I am just searching for a little piece of what I've already lost.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:11 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,921 times
Its not that, we dont like being locked down to one.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:12 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,577,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

It doesn't excuse it but explains why men want to play the field, its because their body is telling them to spread his seed. If you don't like it, blame god for making men that way.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:18 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
It doesn't excuse it but explains why men want to play the field, its because their body is telling them to spread his seed. If you don't like it, blame god for making men that way.
Oh please

Would any of us accept a child molester saying "blame God, he made me this way" - I don't think so. And it's not flying here either.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:25 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I'm a pisces...we tend to have a 6th sense or a kind of mediumistic quality.

I can read people well...I just don't always let on that I know more than they are telling me.
Lol, oh ok gotcha. I have heard this very thing about Pisces. My best guy friend is a Pisces and ironically enough he has the qualities that you describe.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:32 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,577,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Oh please

Would any of us accept a child molester saying "blame God, he made me this way" - I don't think so. And it's not flying here either.
A child molester infringes on someone elses rights. He can gawk all he wants at a distance, but he crosses the line when he infringes on the childs rights. Someone playing the field doesn't infringe on anyone's right. In fact its not morally wrong at all unless he is in a exclusive relationship, but if he's not in one, there is no problem playing the field. That is what evolution is telling his body to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships