Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 02:08 PM

56 posts, read 48,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Often times, it's easier for men and women who have been rejected to blame the rejecter rather than taking a look inward and asking themselves if there is something they can be doing differently.
That is where one does go wrong. I also blamed people for the stuff that I have been doing wrong. You just have to learn from your mistakes and admit them to become a better person. If you don't do that then you will just keep falling down the ranking ladder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 02:16 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
I blame cake, for I enjoy baking them too much.

And, sometimes, eating them too.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I blame cake, for I enjoy baking them too much.

And, sometimes, eating them too.
It is trying to make us fat! Damn you cake!

Old 08-17-2012, 02:21 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku View Post
It is trying to make us fat! Damn you cake!
Nah I ain't dissin' cake.

I make a mean chocolate cake that women love eating and giving me compliments on lol.

So I at least get some attention from the cake.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Nah I ain't dissin' cake.

I make a mean chocolate cake that women love eating and giving me compliments on lol.

So I at least get some attention from the cake.
That is something good. Just what I meant with this thread. You can impress women by all sorts of positive things.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:44 PM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
Quote:
Well I can assume that you guys have read the title which explains what this topic all is about.
A lot of guys at CD seem quite negative with negative threads ( says me :P since this thread can be seen as negative or explanatory.) such as Women would rather have a Chris Brown then a nice guy or one of the other I am nice guy why don't women like me QQ threads. So has it ever crossed your minds to ever change yourself in terms of attitude and/or physical appearance, because kind attracts kind. If you happen to be 'ugly' then you will have to compensate for it. In such a manner that you have more muscle mass, better clothes and/or attitude. Why should these women ( Idk on what kind of women you guys fall, but if I could make an educated guess then that would be 'hot' super models with who are highly intelligent as well) 'digg' you guys if you have nothing to compensate for. I bet that you guys wouldn't like to underdate an 'ugly' girl unless she had tons of money lying in her bank account. So If I were you guys then I should be either content with what you get or just change yourself. If you truly have the motivation to get that girl then it shouldn't be that hard to make the needed changes. Such as going to the gym or getting new clothes or try to get out some more or something else that is needed. I know that it isn't easy, but if you have the motivation then you should be able to do it. Right now I am going to the gym to work-out myself, dressing better (more 'chic' clothes) ,because I really want to change myself. Just don't be like those sad guys that you find on dating sites, who expect more than they truly deserve.
Can you help me get back to my mid-30s?

TIA.

Adding a couple of other points -

I don't give a damn about anyone's bank account. I would date a woman who is rich, broke and unemployed, or something inbetween. I've been like that my entire life.

Don't assume something can be changed so men can be magically successful at dating. Some do not have the skills it takes for being successful. An example would be shyness. I know this first hand, not only for myself but my single friends as well (past and present).

Old 08-17-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Can you help me get back to my mid-30s?

TIA.

Adding a couple of other points -

I don't give a damn about anyone's bank account. I would date a woman who is rich, broke and unemployed, or something inbetween. I've been like that my entire life.

Don't assume something can be changed so men can be magically successful at dating. Some do not have the skills it takes for being successful. An example would be shyness. I know this first hand, not only for myself but my single friends as well (past and present).
I never wrote that It would be easy or did I? You need motivation for it. Most of the things can be achieved by motivation. It is the same thing as the law of alchemy: you have to sacrifice something to gain something. Don't you think that there aren't shy women out there? Just see women as normal persons instead of a girlfriend to be or something or try talking with strangers that might get your confidence higher. There are all sorts of things that you can try. You just have to deal it in your own way. Giving up is what makes you lose a battle. About your first point: I am building one right now would you like to help me?

Old 08-17-2012, 02:54 PM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
Quote:
I never wrote that It would be easy or did I? You need motivation for it. Most of the things can be achieved by motivation.
Motivation is not everything. In most cases that is not the issue.

You dodged most of my points which wasn't surprising.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Motivation is not everything. In most cases that is not the issue.

You dodged most of my points which wasn't surprising.
In what manner? Skills can be Taught. Could you please clarify what you meant?

Old 08-17-2012, 03:01 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
I've done a lot of research on this very subject and I can tell you right now, that "bad boys" generally have better bodies.

It explains the sportsman preference too.

That's really all us girls care about at the end of the day.

Maybe it just boils down to testosterone levels.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships