Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
It's not though. Sex feels good. Why wouldn't a woman want to make the person she cares about feel good when he is down in the dumps?

I'm not saying that it should be used in lieu of communication but there's nothing wrong with enjoying it.

So if a guy loses his job then she suggest sex? I don't know about you but it's hard for me to be "horny" if I have money issues or lose my job.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:55 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So if a guy loses his job then she suggest sex? I don't know about you but it's hard for me to be "horny" if I have money issues or lose my job.
Well, considering your history.... no sex drive?

Old 09-06-2012, 11:58 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,077,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

As with employment, he has loads of conditions.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:58 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,209,412 times
Quote:
I told everyone on here last week something was odd about the way she wanted to change the topic when we were discussing football. So she was basically EXPOSED as a FRAUD. I need to be on the lookout for that for now on when on the sites.
Better hurry up. The world is going to end in just over 3 months. We wouldn't want you to die a virgin. That would be the third tragedy in this scenario.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
If it's a HUGE PROBLEM a certain thing doesn't.........work

Old 09-07-2012, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Better hurry up. The world is going to end in just over 3 months. We wouldn't want you to die a virgin. That would be the third tragedy in this scenario.
Far from a virgin, but don't do the one night stands like I used to

Old 09-07-2012, 12:03 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,104,307 times
Quote:

We aren't talking about job loss or something vital. We're talking about a football game.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
We aren't talking about job loss or something vital. We're talking about a football game.
If my team loses a BIG GAME in late December and I;m pissed off, no I would not be in the mood for sex at that point. It would have to fade away as the evening goes on and then I would be in the mood.

But not right after the game.

Old 09-07-2012, 05:45 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
That you would actually find this to be a situation worth posting about is just so sooo pitiful.
What's new? He continuously creates meaningless threads based on misogyny, sports and a life devoid of sex and in fact in this thread has apparently managed to combine all three.

Quote:
I just state I'm seeking a friend that can lead to more and state my interests below

Sports Bars
comedy events
Music events
Sporting events
Movies
sidewalk cafe's
Bookstores
Walk in the park
Walk by the river
Skeeball
Miniature Golf
When did you last enjoy/participate in any of the above? And why bookstores, other than your fantasy of dating a bookish-looking woman with glasses? The only "book" you've read in the past several years on a regular basis is, "TV Guide". (Anyone who can actually create a thread about the new Fall issue of TV Guide is seriously neither reader nor bibliophile).

Quote:
If they lose on a sunday I may not go to sleep until like 3am because I;m so upset. It's hard to fall asleep when you are angry
Since you've been unemployed you haven't got to bed before 3AM any day of the week but claimed this was because your old sitcom reruns are programmed at such ridiculous hours but you can't miss them. So this combination is one of these pleasure/pain things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Gee, I wonder why you can't get a girl...
I'm glad I finished my coffee before reading this!

Quote:
I just won't be in the mood right away. If the game goes at off 4pm, i may not want sex until 11pm
Chuckles, "sex" is your fantasy not your reality whether it's 4PM or 4AM or anything in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
The problem with communication is, it means she has to listen to you.
Combine that with the fact that he doesn't give a whit what anyone else has to say unless it's all about HIM and one can only begin to imagine what a scintillating conversation unfolds. And he wonders why only extremely rarely has he managed to actually get through a first date, let alone beyond one ...

Old 09-07-2012, 06:28 AM

37,626 posts, read 46,035,471 times
Quote:
If my team loses a BIG GAME in late December and I;m pissed off, no I would not be in the mood for sex at that point. It would have to fade away as the evening goes on and then I would be in the mood.

But not right after the game.
You need help. Seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.