Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2012, 06:10 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I usually have to be in bed by then.... you must be getting the east coast feed, on our cable system it comes on at 9pm....

I usually just watch it on Mondays.

Im curious as hell about who called on that phone.... Rick picks it up and the screen goes black...
Those damn bastards love to leave you hanging like that....

Here on the mountain i need DirecTV satellite to get reception, so AMC shows TWD starting at 6PM, then several more times during the evening.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:15 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Speaking of zombies, Brad Pitt, has a really terrific looking zombie movie coming out in the summer. I don't care for zombie movies, cept for that one made by those English comedians, but you better believe, I'll be seeing Brads's movie, it looks like it's going to be that good. And I swear it's not just because of Mr Pitt being in the movie that I'll go see it.

here's the trailer

World War Z Official Trailer 2013 (Subtitulado) - YouTube
Yay, looks like a Goodun, Thankyou...

Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
No doubt on music awards, they are so fantastic still.

omg! omg! likin park playing now.

Last edited by TRosa; 11-18-2012 at 07:15 PM..

Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Hi Honey...
Hi, Hawk. Want me to sing for you?

Old 11-18-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
I usually have to be in bed by then.... you must be getting the east coast feed, on our cable system it comes on at 9pm....

Im curious as hell about who called on that phone.... Rick picks it up and the screen goes black...

It's probably Lori the zombie.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:49 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:

I can only see it on Sunday night, and usually I stay a week behind ( I don't have cable so we watch it my BF's house). I missed a couple of episodes, but caught up tonight. Our thought was that there isn't anyone on the phone...he's hallucinating. And we were right.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Sixy, the recipe for that cheese green bean cassarole dish was just sent to me and this is the message I sent back.

Oh hell to the no, you guys are gonna have to assign that recipe to someone else, I'm not a gourmet cook.

Sorry, the lady in me left the building after receiving the following:

Ingredients

Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
Makes 10 servings, 2/3 cup each. Active Time: 40 minutes. Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes. To Make Ahead: Prepare it through step five in advance, and then just pop it in the oven when the Turkey comes out. Keep in mind, the casserole will take a little longer in the oven if it is cold when it goes in the oven.

6 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 ½ pounds)
4 ½ teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 shallots, minced
8-ounces Crimini or white mushrooms, finely chopped
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup dry sherry
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
1 cup low-fat milk
2 cups Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, shredded and divided, 8-ounces
3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon onion powder

Old 11-18-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I can only see it on Sunday night, and usually I stay a week behind ( I don't have cable so we watch it my BF's house). I missed a couple of episodes, but caught up tonight. Our thought was that there isn't anyone on the phone...he's hallucinating. And we were right.
Hey, hey! Some of us haven't seen it yet.

Quote:
Sixy, the recipe for that cheese green bean cassarole dish was just sent to me and this is the message I sent back.

Oh hell to the no, you guys are gonna have to assign that recipe to someone else, I'm not a gourmet cook.

Ingredients

Makes 10 servings, 2/3 cup each. Active Time: 40 minutes. Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes. To Make Ahead: Prepare it through step five in advance, and then just pop it in the oven when the Turkey comes out. Keep in mind, the casserole will take a little longer in the oven if it is cold when it goes in the oven.

3 shallots, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup dry sherry
1 cup low-fat milk
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon onion powder
I get your point, but that recipe sounds good!

Old 11-18-2012, 11:17 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,620 times
Hi folks. It turns out some years ago I promised one of my nephews I would attend his naval commissioning ceremony. I don't really recall making this promise but I reckon I'm going to have to come back to the states in a week or so. Sigh....

Old 11-19-2012, 04:44 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:

Ingredients

3 shallots, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup dry sherry
1 cup low-fat milk
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon onion powder
That looks pretty good...minus the cheese. I'm with you, I don't like cheese on my veggies. Kind of defeats the point. Though, so does cream of anything soup dumped on top of them! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Hi folks. It turns out some years ago I promised one of my nephews I would attend his naval commissioning ceremony. I don't really recall making this promise but I reckon I'm going to have to come back to the states in a week or so. Sigh....
I take it you are having a great time out there! I'm sorry you have to come back so soon. Where will you be headed when you come back to the states?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships