Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2013, 01:28 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,781,359 times

Advertisements

Yeah I couldn't do fruit with fish. Would prefer vegetables!

Old 02-02-2013, 01:29 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Yeah I couldn't do fruit with fish. Would prefer vegetables!
I does sound a bit odd.... but we'll try it and see how we do.......

Old 02-02-2013, 01:36 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,471,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I does sound a bit odd.... but we'll try it and see how we do.......
Well I am odd, sounds good to me. pineapple mango, lemon and orange sections, plus tomatoes are considered a fruits. I love fish. hmmmm, that doesn't sound too right.

Edit, I love various types of seafood, including flounder, sole, porgies, blue fish, and crustaceans of sorts.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:59 PM

Man this is gonna suck. I do NOT feel like starting to date again. The dream of having a wife and kids and raising a family is slowly dying in me. I don't think it's meant to be anymore. Probably just going to swear off women for a while, and travel a lot. Planning on spending a lot of time in South America this summer. I got nothing better to do.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Well I am odd, sounds good to me. pineapple mango, lemon and orange sections, plus tomatoes are considered a fruits. I love fish. hmmmm, that doesn't sound too right.

Edit, I love various types of seafood, including flounder, sole, porgies, blue fish, and crustaceans of sorts.
I'm not a big seafood guy, I'm trying to get more in my diet though, were just gonna do up some talipia, so, it's pretty mild, not too "fishy"... LOL, plus with a little lemon butter caper sauce you can't go wrong.

I got blueberries, grapes, and cantelope.... that sounds good....

Old 02-02-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Man this is gonna suck. I do NOT feel like starting to date again. The dream of having a wife and kids and raising a family is slowly dying in me. I don't think it's meant to be anymore. Probably just going to swear off women for a while, and travel a lot. Planning on spending a lot of time in South America this summer. I got nothing better to do.
Breaking up is hard... I've been with Mrs. Chow so long, I don't know what I'd do with myself if I were ever single again.

I don't have any desire to be single again.... not to rub it in there...

South America sounds cool, I'd like to go check out Chile or Brasil as they spell it down there.....

Old 02-02-2013, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Breaking up is hard... I've been with Mrs. Chow so long, I don't know what I'd do with myself if I were ever single again.

I don't have any desire to be single again.... not to rub it in there...

South America sounds cool, I'd like to go check out Chile or Brasil as they spell it down there.....
Yeah I can't win either way because if she takes the job then I lose her, and if she turns it down to stay here with me then I am the jerk that held her back in her career. So of course I am telling her 100% to go for the job. I will survive, and we might meet again one day.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Yeah I can't win either way because if she takes the job then I lose her, and if she turns it down to stay here with me then I am the jerk that held her back in her career. So of course I am telling her 100% to go for the job. I will survive, and we might meet again one day.
There was a thread a few days ago about what a "real" man is.

It's doing what is often times the hardest, and when it isn't for personal gain.

Being supportive of another person selflessly, things of this nature is what consitutes being a man.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 PM

17,641 posts, read 22,658,286 times
Quote:
I'm not a big seafood guy, I'm trying to get more in my diet though, were just gonna do up some talipia, so, it's pretty mild, not too "fishy"... LOL, plus with a little lemon butter caper sauce you can't go wrong.

I got blueberries, grapes, and cantelope.... that sounds good....
Jus buy some land with a pond, raise your own Tilapia......

Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 PM

17,641 posts, read 22,658,286 times
Quote:
Where is the "Beam me Up Scotty" machine , when you need one.

Someone could invent one...

I'm very sorry your both going through this anguish bro...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships