Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,798,478 times

Advertisements

I'm afraid it was my first date with a boy I never should have broken up with. Damn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,430,117 times
My best dates were always with my husband. He wined and dined me.

We spent a lot of weekends in NYC. He'd send cars out for me, we'd hit up the trendy restaurants, then off to the clubs and stay a nice or trendy hotel.

He also flew me to LA and we also did a trip to Cancun.

But in all honesty, I didn't go out on many "dates," so I don't have much to compare it to.

Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,764,794 times
First time I met my current wife. We danced, kissed, made love; she even spent the night, rare for a danish girl on what would probably be a one-night-stand when it started.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:22 PM

864 posts, read 1,459,116 times
Anyone else?

Old 09-24-2012, 04:35 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,840,506 times
Blind date. Wound up spending the night with a bunch of girls a few guys and my blind date over the blind dates condo after we'd all be out on the town. Slept in bed with him and did nothing but cuddle. I was on Christmas break from college then. One night turned into 4 nights. Lol. He kept finding excuses for me to stay. Id be ready to leave and he'd say, "oh I just ordered Chinese for both of us". Lol. So I'd stay. He had me rolling over in laughter all 4 nights. We watched movies, ate junk food, talked about life, politics, the future, our career goals, cracked jokes on one another. We never had sex either( waited about 2 months) ,we only made out. He'd go to work (he was 4 years older than I and so he had already started his career) during the day and come home around 3pm.

Finally by the fourth night he told me he could come home to me forever. Freaked me out big time but that was the start of what would be a 3 year relationship.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 PM

864 posts, read 1,459,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Blind date. Wound up spending the night with a bunch of girls a few guys and my blind date over the blind dates condo after we'd all be out on the town. Slept in bed with him and did nothing but cuddle. I was on Christmas break from college then. One night turned into 4 nights. Lol. He kept finding excuses for me to stay. Id be ready to leave and he'd say, "oh I just ordered Chinese for both of us". Lol. So I'd stay. He had me rolling over in laughter all 4 nights. We watched movies, ate junk food, talked about life, politics, the future, our career goals, cracked jokes on one another. We never had sex either( waited about 2 months) ,we only made out. He'd go to work (he was 4 years older than I and so he had already started his career) during the day and come home around 3pm.

Finally by the fourth night he told me he could come home to me forever. Freaked me out big time but that was the start of what would be a 3 year relationship.
Cute story, but I have to know...what'd you do for clean clothes? lol

Old 09-25-2012, 01:31 PM

11,242 posts, read 8,349,088 times
Went out for pizza, started talking about other "prospects" I had. Then she helped me email the other "prospects". Ended up in my first and only threesome. (but let's not underscore the importance of good pizza either...)

Old 09-25-2012, 01:36 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,840,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Cute story, but I have to know...what'd you do for clean clothes? lol
Lol. I went commando and wore his clothes. JJK.

The original plan was to have the blind date with my girls and his boys and then the girls and I were going to travel back home for the holidays (home was 3 hrs away). Dorms were closed during Christmas break so I had my luggage already packed for me to head back home to Nashville. I just made it home to Nashville later than expected.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:54 PM

56 posts, read 122,042 times
I've only dated two guys ever, and I only went on one date with the first guy. It was horrific.

The second guy and I became official before we had ever gone out on a date(highschool...), but I'd count this awesome night as a date. We went to a thing called the Balloon Glow(there are a lot of hot air balloons in my town) at a sort of rural part of town. I went with my family and some neighbors and stuff, but we brought my boyfriend. We walked around holding hands and he insisted that I wear his jacket, even though he was cold too. Then we walked by the lake, talking about everything under the sun. We finally laid down in the grass to watch the balloon be inflated and it was really pretty. We just laid in each others arms huddled together for warmth and we had like our third kiss or something, so it was still pretty new to us.

It was a really great night. I got a tick(uuggh), but it was so worth it. I can remember that day like it was yesterday. We ended up being together for a year and he stopped trying to do romantic things for me. Most of our dates were movies, but they were still fun. That was just one of my fondest memories of our relationship.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:19 PM

22,436 posts, read 29,589,999 times
Met a guy on a date from Match. He was heavier than what was in his pictures but still cute. Very easy to speak to and we ended up hanging out for several hours over drinks and talking about everything. Finally made out at the end of the night and it was in my top 5 of make outs. He even picked me up and held me against a wall which hadn't been done in a very long time..Ahhh good times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships