Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2012, 01:08 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Well, how come you never try to get to know them?
I don't try to get to know anyone...who I know I get to know. But there's a black girl from one of my sister bars who bartends that I hang out with on occasion. She's met my boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
You DO know black people
The context of "know" here really makes sense to explicate because we're talking about getting to know someone well enough to have sex with them. If I don't have any black friends, it makes sense that I don't have any black lovers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,835,373 times
How is this anywhere near the topic??

anyone ever been in a secret interracial relationship?

Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
I always get the wham bam thank you ma'am with black guys. Never had any crazy great sex.
I've been with both. I've been with Italians, Spanish, Irish, German and let me tell you, they are all different. I've been with the laid back black guy who was pretty basic--nothing exciting. Then there was the Italian guy who was non-stop and could climax 6-7 times within 2 hrs. Man he was crazy...God I miss him...but I digress...Don't let "myths" or "stereotypes" fool you.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:13 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I don't try to get to know anyone...who I know I get to know. But there's a black girl from one of my sister bars who bartends that I hang out with on occasion. She's met my boyfriend.

The context of "know" here really makes sense to explicate because we're talking about getting to know someone well enough to have sex with them. If I don't have any black friends, it makes sense that I don't have any black lovers.
No, I'm not talking about black lovers. I'm commenting on you saying that you don't know black people. I just found that odd. I don't know anyone, whether it's relatives or friends who don't know any black people.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
can any black woman tell me what is the diff between having sex w/ a black and white guy? I wanna know
I would GUESS that all black men don't have sex the same way and neither do all white men, so it's a weird question. I have made out with a few black guys and it wasn't any different from making out with white/non-black guys.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:15 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
No, I'm not talking about black lovers. I'm commenting on you saying that you don't know black people. I just found that odd. I don't know anyone, whether it's relatives or friends who don't know any black people.
Ok, I was talking about "know" in an intimate sense to explain why I haven't had sex with a black person yet. I live in NYC. Of course I run into black people.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:19 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post

I think you are just the thread police. This thread has evolved into quite a few things besides the title, but I would say that all of them are sub-categories.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:20 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Ok, I was talking about "know" in an intimate sense to explain why I haven't had sex with a black person yet. I live in NYC. Of course I run into black people.
I know what you are talking about. I don't 'know' any Mexican people, but my neighbors on both sides are Mexican. I don't think I'll be having sex with any of them anytime soon.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 PM

1,976 posts, read 2,352,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post

I dated a girl from Alpha Centauri V one time. Her dad put a tenticle around my shoulder and said he loved white guys, especially with tabasco.

This seems like a girl issue, with us guys no one seems to care who we date. I guess my parents might have cared if I had dated another guy or something.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I would GUESS that all black men don't have sex the same way and neither do all white men, so it's a weird question. I have made out with a few black guys and it wasn't any different from making out with white/non-black guys.
Ok. It's just that white guys seem like they have sex differently. But what do I know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships