Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 12:56 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,112,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
There is a difference between saying, "I'm really down right now. The women I've been going after haven't been interested in me. It's really tough. One woman was really brutal to me and it's hard to take that kind of rejection."

-and saying, "Women have all the power. They don't have to do anything. They just sit there and make us miserable. They are cruel and I hate them."

See the difference?
This!! And there are plenty of man bashing women around too complaining they can't find anyone. Complaining isn't gender specific.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
This needs a counterpart thread.

Someone please start a thread along the lines of

For those of you men who think ladies __________ too much

Old 10-02-2012, 03:03 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,821 times
It's kindoff weird. On the Internet I see men complain FAR more then women, but in real life I see more of the opposite(and its not even close). I think it's more of online being a place where some guys can "vent" where they don't have that avenue in their real lives. Now do some go overboard absolutely

Old 10-02-2012, 03:04 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
The Internet is like an outlet for the men, perhaps.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:05 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
This needs a counterpart thread.

Someone please start a thread along the lines of

For those of you men who think ladies __________ too much
umm... don't have sex - does that work?

Old 10-04-2012, 01:27 PM

221 posts, read 283,069 times
I never thought MEN complain too much. I think SOME PEOPLE complain too much. As far as a chronic complainer goes, I don't care why they're complaining or their "shoes". I don't want to be around a complainer.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:00 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,215 times
If a thread title contains the words "you ladies" it is a red flag for a misogynist who is just prettying up the language and getting ready for a good old fashioned sexist rant and whine that he can't get laid.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,607,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Just wanted to say that some of us DO actually try and do things to change our life, but it just doesn't work. I think you ladies think we just sit around doing nothing about our problems. Speaking for myself, I try and go to singles events, take classes, work out a lot, eat healthy (for the most part), take classes on the weekends to improve my career prospects. I'm sure i could be doing more, but it's not like i'm just sitting around doing nothing and then wondering why things don't go my way. And yes, i definitely complain and get negative and frustrated when i put in the effort and don't get the results.

I suggest you walk a mile in someone else's shoes before being so judgmental. Unless you have no problem being the kind of person to kick someone when they are down.
women get a free pass for complaining, men not as much

Old 10-08-2012, 08:24 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,215 times
Quote:
Just wanted to say that some of us DO actually try and do things to change our life, but it just doesn't work. I think you ladies think we just sit around doing nothing about our problems. Speaking for myself, I try and go to singles events, take classes, work out a lot, eat healthy (for the most part), take classes on the weekends to improve my career prospects. I'm sure i could be doing more, but it's not like i'm just sitting around doing nothing and then wondering why things don't go my way. And yes, i definitely complain and get negative and frustrated when i put in the effort and don't get the results.

I suggest you walk a mile in someone else's shoes before being so judgmental. Unless you have no problem being the kind of person to kick someone when they are down.
Why do you post so many sexist threads?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:29 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
Quote:

Someone got dumped or had a bad day and needs a nap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships