Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 07:14 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,590,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I just don't understand why you are so hostile towards me. I don't mean any harm.

I'm not hostile, but you're spending way too much time asking the wrong questions. When you start asking the right questions, then you're probably ready to put yourself in a relationship. Right now, seems like you probably need to get to know yourself better, because as a man I know tons of men who will take advantage of a woman with your mindset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 07:15 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,833,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
I'm not hostile, but you're spending way too much time asking the wrong questions. When you start asking the right questions, then you're probably ready to put yourself in a relationship. Right now, seems like you probably need to get to know yourself better, because as a man I know tons of men who will take advantage of a woman with your mindset.
Quoted for emphasis.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:15 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,663,354 times
Quote:
Describe sexually outgoing? I don't want to look desperate.
lol well, how do you think you look asking these questions?

granted this is online....

Old 10-08-2012, 07:16 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
You're not helping me at all. What type of mindset do I have??

Quote:
lol well, how do you think you look asking these questions?

granted this is online....
I really want to know. There are lots of pretty girls out there and I need to know what I can do to stand out more

Old 10-08-2012, 07:17 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
I'm a woman. I also know plenty of men.

This man may be a bit curt in his offering, but the advice is rock solid.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:19 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Nothing, unfortunately

You can hope that one of the guys might like average girls or quirkiness or something else that you may offer off the bat, but other than that the men will likely be drawn towards the beautiful women.
This is the only honest response I received. Thank you

Old 10-08-2012, 07:24 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
Actually many men do approach average women, given that they are not overweight. What you do to make yourself stand out is by not being crazy or full of baggage. Remember plenty of men ARE looking for a quick lay, but plenty are not.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 PM

819 posts, read 1,129,851 times
Quote:
Guys, honestly what can an average looking girl do to stand out if she is competing with other girls who are more attractive....??

We know how shallow men are and they are going to notice the most attractive women first while overlooking the more average looking girls...but there has to be something we can do to pop out more if our looks are not our strongest advantage...
Breast implants, liposuction, extensive plastic surgery, revealing clothing, alcohol, roofies...the list goes on.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
I just don't understand why you are so hostile towards me. I don't mean any harm.
If this statement is true, than you really are clueless about men.

You started this thread with "We know how shallow men are".

Oh yeah, that's SURE to endear you to other posters here.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:28 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
This is the only honest response I received. Thank you
Well geez why ask the question?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships