Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 05:47 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,915 times

Advertisements

The first reason I think most attractive women are mean or "stuck up" has to do with being spoiled by people.

The second reason I think most attractive women are mean or stuck up has to do with being spoiled by people as well as realizing the only reason why they are getting spoiled by people (especially men) is due to their looks. Women know most of the time when they get spoiled its not sincere and not genuine and if they were to lose their looks they would get treated like dirt.

Attractive men also get spoiled more then the average joe but not as much as women but most of the time fake and they know it as well.

As I'm getting older I'm realizing just how judgmental and superficial people can be. Most of the time its ugly people who are the most judgmental of other people and they spoil their more attractive counterparts to either get sex, relationship or friendship.

BACK ON TOPIC.

Since most attractive women know they get fake treatment; they treat people like dirt and take advantage of people because they know if the shoe was on the other foot they too would get treated like dirt or worse. It makes sense if you think about it.

Its amazing how people will treat you when you look good and when you don't.

When your ugly people will keep their distance, sometimes avoid you. Make little eye contact. They make little gestures such as not handing back your money but sliding your money on the counter top just so they won't touch your hands. Give you the coldest look they can give you or look at you with disgust. No matter what you say or do...its not funny, it's corny, not cool and irritating. You can have the personality of wiz khalifa and they will still treat you like dirt.

When you look good women become extremely aggressive. They will touch you, purposely bump into you, stand 2 inches away from you and even bend down in front of you acting like they drop something. They will smile and try their absolute hardest to make eye contact. Nearly anything you say or do is funny, cool and intelligent. Sometimes they will just stare at you to the point where you feel uncomfortable because they are dying for you to talk to them. Little gestures like if they hand you something they will feel your hand...Amazing...

Old 10-10-2012, 06:00 PM

864 posts, read 1,454,737 times
At least you said, "most"...I'll give you that much! How can you paint people with such a broad brush?

Old 10-10-2012, 06:02 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,027 times
Here we go..again. Yet so called attractive people have no reason to complain? You ask me, everyone is judged harshly. Damned if you are...damned if you aren't. Thank God I don't focus on front page of the magazine looks in myself or in the men I date.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:06 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
At least you said, "most"...I'll give you that much! How can you paint people with such a broad brush?
We live in a superficial society and its because I experienced both sides. It's like living two lives.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:07 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Here we go..again. Yet so called attractive people have no reason to complain? You ask me, everyone is judged harshly. Damned if you are...damned if you aren't. Thank God I don't focus on front page of the magazine looks in myself or in the men I date.
I think ugly people have it worse, sure. You just have to ignore it and move on with your life.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:08 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
[Walks to the lobby for Popcorn]

Seriously, these threads need a special designated name.

Popcorn Thread

In all fairness, it seems like the poster is commenting on how society is superficial. However, I'm not sure that people in general think about how "genuine" people are. However, some of the "hot bombshells" do pick up on who is just trying to get in their pants.

I agree that people are superficial. The best way to find that out is to change your own appearance. People are generally nicer to the better looking person.

I myself used to be "ugly."

The wording, however, could bring out some harsh responses. Just sayin.

FromTN2A2: I wholeheartedly agree with you. The transformation that I have went through and I have seen others go through has convinced me that physically ugly people are quite rare. A lot of people that are considered "ugly" by society are just a few adjustments from becoming the hot "stud", or hot "babe". Ugly is more in attitude.

Last edited by TJenkins602; 10-10-2012 at 06:17 PM..

Old 10-10-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I think ugly people have it worse, sure. You just have to ignore it and move on with your life.
Christ no one is ugly! You may not be attracted to them but that does not make them ugly. It makes them unattractive....to you.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:16 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Christ no one is ugly! You may not be attracted to them but that does not make them ugly. It makes them unattractive....to you.
I'm talking as one who is unattractive, or at least that's how I'm seen. I'm not necessarily judging others.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:16 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
When your ugly people will keep their distance, sometimes avoid you. Make little eye contact. They make little gestures such as not handing back your money but sliding your money on the counter top just so they won't touch your hands. Give you the coldest look they can give you or look at you with disgust. No matter what you say or do...its not funny, it's corny, not cool and irritating. You can have the personality of wiz khalifa and they will still treat you like dirt.
Are you for real? Step away from the crap TV, dude, and go out and meet some people.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'm talking as one who is unattractive, or at least that's how I'm seen. I'm not necessarily judging others.
Ok dear Sorry if I came off as harsh. Screw anyone who even goes out of their way to make you even feel unattractive. Life is not the best for them. Truly happy people radiate joy, acceptance, and see no divide on such superficial ideals. <3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships