Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: So is Pextra a misogynist?
Yes, I think he is. 1 50.00%
No, I don't think he is. 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 08:17 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,664,448 times

Advertisements

Note to mods: I don't care if I'm insulted, I'm a big boy, don't close my thread! Thanks in advance.

I'm asking this question because yet again I voice my opinion, yet again the women on this forum throw the misogynist label at me.

In real life, I have a daughter and plenty of platonic female friends as well as some romantic interests. I have been called a lot of nasty things by women but I have yet to be called a misogynist in real life. I associate with all types of female friends. One was a teenage part-time prostitute, part time radio voice/intern. One (who was a good friend) was an accomplished lawyer who made half a mil every year (she actually defended me, we had an off and on again affair but we were mostly friends). Another was a mexican business lady who established many businesses. We stayed friends, mostly because she was not my type (actually pretty ugly lol).

Now, I voice in real life everything I say here and then some. I remember getting one of my ex-gfs to violently react when I just off the cuff said I didn't believe her best friend was raped (she ended up getting drunk with a couple dudes and then next morningoof she screamed raped). But even then no one bothered to say I was a misogynist. Only on this forum.

IMO, I'm fair. I criticize both men and women. And have done so on this forum but the women here only seem to remember a couple opinions I hold.

Mostly I'm just frustrated reading those accusations, wanting to respond, only to find the thread locked....The mods here basically kill every conversation and treat us like little kiddies who have to only say nice things. **** that, let it sling

Old 10-25-2012, 08:19 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
I don't know whether or not you're a misogynist, but you sure sound confused. You also sound like you need to get reactions out of people, so the answers we give to this question could be moot.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Well, if you want honesty - I don't think you are a misogynist. I just think you are a d-bag. This thread will probably get deleted and I might get in trouble for that comment - but you did ask for honesty. I just think you are an irresponsible, selfish, egotistical d-bag who only cares about himself.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:24 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
You might be a misogynist, but I have seen far worse here. So going by that I would say no. However I would say you are a hypocrite when you say things like you wouldn't date women who had abortions but had a woman you got pregnant have an abortion.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, if you want honesty - I don't think you are a misogynist. I just think you are a d-bag. This thread will probably get deleted and I might get in trouble for that comment - but you did ask for honesty. I just think you are an irresponsible, selfish, egotistical d-bag who only cares about himself.
I have gotten all those in real life. To be honest, I'm a very selfish person but I'm also strangely giving. I do random nice things for strangers. Things the most of you would never do. I have many sides.

No I'm not offended by anything you said. Mods don't touch her

Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,312,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
Things the most of you would never do.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
You might be a misogynist, but I have seen far worse here. So going by that I would say no. However I would say you are a hypocrite when you say things like you wouldn't date women who had abortions but had a woman you got pregnant have an abortion.
Like I say to that charge (and it always comes up IRL when talking to other girls):

I have a dick, don't mean I want my girl to have one too.

To clarify, I don't judge a woman "negatively" for having an abortion insomuch as I don't want anything to do with her ROMANTICALLY. I'm fine with being her friend, laughing with her etc

"Damaged goods" was more to say that. For example a woman without an arm is "damaged goods" in the most literal sense of the word. I want nothing to do with her romantically but being her friend is fine.

I'm fully aware that there is a lot about me that makes me damaged goods to a lot of people.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:31 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
I'm leaning more torwards mental case, raised by wolves, or some kind of physiological condition (brain tumor, nutrient deficiency, something), but I do appreciate your honesty.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
For example, I have let homeless people sleep in my house before. Have you done that?

Old 10-25-2012, 08:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
(((shaking head)))......((Walks out))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships