Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
or who has more ovaries.
Are you a gyno?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
In the end ^^^^^ post just about sums it up!

Thread closed.

*bows*

Old 11-19-2012, 09:10 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,403 times
Misogyny. Why is it that men are supposed to be the superior sex over the "weak woman" until it comes to controlling their own penis'? I always wondered why single moms get the blame when they are the ones who actually stick around and take care of their kids and deadbeat daddy gets a pass. Deadbeat dads will skip out on child support and never visit their kids. Once the child is an adult they want to be in their life and the kid turns around forigives the father who never cared two **** about them and will blame mom for anything that went wrong while they were growing up. Being a mom and a woman is absolutely thankless.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Are you a gyno?
are you an expert in balls?

Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
*bows*

But they'll be more of in this thread anyway.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
are you an expert in balls?
Wanna find out?

Old 11-19-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

But they'll be more of in this thread anyway.
More like ladies take your seats on the right. Gentlemen take your seats to the left. "Who is volunteering to be in the ring?"

"LET'S GEEEET REEEEEADY TO RUUUUMBBBLE!"

Old 11-19-2012, 09:39 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I don't really understand it, and this came to my mind last night in another thread. Both men and women choose bad people to date and associate with but what I've noticed in my life women are the ones who people call out more for it(both men AND women), Single mothers are a perfect example. Generally when a man does this people just assume he was fooled by the woman and hes not in the wrong. For the record I've never felt sorry for people who continued to get involved with crap people, whether they are men or women

Why do you think this is?
Usually when I think of men who pick the wrong women, I tend to put them in a certain categories

1) he has a hero complex and wants to rescue a damsel in distress (or a distressed damsel)
2) he chooses women for purely sexual purposes
3) he "buys" affection/sexual attention with his money/position
4) I'm sure there is a fourth but I can't think right now...

Old 11-19-2012, 09:51 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
I did its the attitude that woman have the final say on who they date its the same logic that is says sex in on the woman's terms. For some reason both parties are not involved but their is idea that one gender as advantage over the other. I'm talking about a mindset that is based on "tradition" and overestimated biological imperatives that linger in society.
You realize that society established the dowry and asking the father for his daughters hand. Both put the final say in the hand of a man. And this is only after man did seek out woman because tradition and biological imperatives dictated that woman know her place. Go back further and we have arranged marriages where the woman had absolutely no say. Same goes for sex.

These attitudes still linger somewhat in today’s society in that some women still do not feel comfortable in pursuing a man.

So yes, in today’s society men only have the option of women who say yes and then he is free to go to the next and the next and infinity. Maybe you prefer we go back to forcing women to be with a man against her will. For women who only have the option of men who approach her, well she has no infinity.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,812 times
Quote:
Wanna find out?
Nope!!

Then again....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships