Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2012, 06:16 PM

482 posts, read 798,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
You are correct, about those one's that say "only" also some are angry at wives, girlfriends of past relationships and think something magical is supposed to happen if they abandon their own. Guess in their minds this does take place, I don't really know for sure. I do know, I've run into a few, only to be told, I wasn't black enough and if they wanted a white girl, they might as well go for the real thing. LOL Gosh, I love crazy.

Girl what? I hope you are just kidding. Anyways does anyone else see the hypocrisy in this thread?

Old 12-07-2012, 06:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have large breasts like some of the other women here -- thing is I don't know why you'd announce that on a dating site? If you're trying to get the best responses possible, there's probably a bunch of women who would avoid responding that previously would've if you left that out. I know I wouldn't respond to that. Most of the women place pics on the profile so you can see her boob size that way.
Men don't know boob size. They know little, medium, big and holy shat.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:17 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Usually the ones who *only* date black women are harboring some sort of fetish about what black women are like. So they want the "perfect" image of their ideal black woman. And it manifests itself in a weird way."
I don't think that Ive ever met a man that fits that mold? Most of the white or hispanic men I know including myself that like dating black women are open to dating White or hispanic women too. My gut feeling is if you exclusively date someone outside of your race it could easily be a fetish. Not always.
Well these are the ones who only date one group an if you are a ember they kinda leer. It is hard to explain. I have met the type that is like "I like black women".

And the other ones follow that comment up with something like "you remind me of that girl in the video/celebrity/someone else. Are you like her?". Or they follow up with something explicit. These people are obviously sketchy in many ways.

Some of them also go out I their way to tell you about all of their past black exes. I had a guy hit on me this way. I.e. can I have your number? I have dated lots of black women in the past. My last girlfriend was blah blah blah physical description. Or you know the other ones that start expressing their love for hip hop or black culture in the second sentence. It is just kinda weird. Either they have to prove to you right upfront they like all things "black" or have some sort of stereotypes they want you to meet. It isn't as simple as a preference.

I don't get the feeling you are this type. . I haven't met too many of these weird ones.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:17 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Men don't know boob size. They know little, medium, big and holy shat.

So they can't look at a picture of a woman on a profile and see if she has big or small boobs? Come on.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 PM

482 posts, read 798,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Haha I'm in the military and my name is Jack.
I am sorry. I thought about something else.Anyways I just want to let you know I have always find men in uniform very attractive.I wish I could see a picture of you

Old 12-07-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
So they can't look at a picture of a woman on a profile and see if she has big or small boobs? Come on.
Wonder bras are wonderful.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:20 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Girl what? I hope you are just kidding. Anyways does anyone else see the hypocrisy in this thread?
More common than you think. I have had that and also the reverse. From a black guy who was uber excited because in his eyes i was a white girl in black packaging so he felt like he could have the benefits from both sides.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Wonder bras are wonderful.

Either way my point was: it's really not something to be advertised to random women whom you hope would respond with dates.

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I dunno look at all the comments above by the bustier posters. Best thing for me to do is stay silent about what I like to a woman I meet busty or not. To be open is to be shot down by them assuming that is the only thing I want.

So it is a lotto game for me, and I can tell you it has been a long time since I even met a woman that falls into what I mention so the last thing in the world I am going to do is be truthful and her tell her I am a "boobman" if I even meet a woman of such stature.

Here at the forum yeah I'll be open, doesn't matter here because I don't look for a woman here anyway.

At least in person she can get to know me more before the beans are spilled, just like what was mentioned above if I were to say up front I would never be given a chance to begin with. The funny thing is though that some of the bustier women who posted on these last two pages about a man admitting it would be a turn off have also at times bragged about their boobs so come on.....

Oh wait, I almost forgot women want to make other women jealous, it isn't about the man being attracted.
Hey, I'm a naturally big-busted woman (38F, if you can believe it ), and couldn't care less if that's your thing. If you were all weird/fetishist about I might get turned off, but let's be honest here... while they might also be attracted to my face & personality, I doubt any man who hits on me is NOT a "big boob guy."

There was this one guy who asked me out once, not long after breaking up with an A-cup friend of mine - and I rejected him, partly because he'd just dated my friend, but also because I was confused about his motivations. It just seemed too inconsistent for some reason!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Either way my point was: it's really not something to be advertised to random women whom you hope would respond with dates.
Some ladies like blunt men. Some men act blunt but are really shy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships