Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 12:46 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoma02 View Post

Is it weird that I was really into it? I wouldn't mind if it happened again, but I don't want to screw up our living situation... we have another 9 months left on our lease.

Everyone is obsessed with sex, than as soon as they get some they think everything is ruined. Wtf?

Just chill, laugh about it and do whatever. It's only as awkward as you make it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoma02 View Post
Yeah, after I showered this morning, I went into her room to look for my cell phone and she said, "We are bad" and pulled the covers over her face. My reply was, "Oh, relax, it's not a big deal" and left. So, I think I'm being pretty cool about it.
haha typical "girl" reaction. I sometimes think my thought processes are more like a guy. So yeah, she's probably going to act funny, just don't respond to it or try to bring it up or anything - what's the point? If she does, just react like you did this morning.

She was obviously into it too if you guys did it 3 times. Just sayin' But yeah, see how things go. A FWB situation might not be ideal for roommates, especially if one of you gets really attached to the other but there's no commitment. Good advice from my dad: Don't sh*t where you eat.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:03 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Yeah, move out.
Agree. Just the idea she called in sick and hung around the apartment the next morning (is that usual for her?) hints that she is developing hope or expectation that the two of you might wind up in a relationship together. There are just some lines you shouldn't cross unless you don't mind dealing with the messy consequences of doing so. Good roommates who pay their share and aren't a pain in the azz aren't exactly plentiful, either.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:06 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,489,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Text her like nothing happened, be completely normal.

Then go home and bang her again.
This is terrible advice!! You shouldnt go home and bang her! You should go home and bang her 2x!!!

Old 12-07-2012, 01:11 PM

662 posts, read 1,260,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
Agree. Just the idea she called in sick and hung around the apartment the next morning (is that usual for her?) hints that she is developing hope or expectation that the two of you might wind up in a relationship together. There are just some lines you shouldn't cross unless you don't mind dealing with the messy consequences of doing so. Good roommates who pay their share and aren't a pain in the azz aren't exactly plentiful, either.

Morning sickness is a condition that affects more than half of all pregnant women.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:15 PM

884 posts, read 1,406,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd1014 View Post
Morning sickness is a condition that affects more than half of all pregnant women.
Its not going to happen overnight.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,287,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Everyone is obsessed with sex, than as soon as they get some they think everything is ruined. Wtf?

Just chill, laugh about it and do whatever. It's only as awkward as you make it.
You're soooo right burgler09...it really is "only as awkward as you make it".

Old 12-07-2012, 01:17 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd1014 View Post

you cannot be serious.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 PM

884 posts, read 1,406,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
You're soooo right burgler09...it really is "only as awkward as you make it".

Seinfeld - the this and the that.wmv - YouTube

Old 12-07-2012, 01:25 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
This thread confirms when people ask "my girl has male roomates should it make me nervous?" or "my wife wants to go out with a guy friend should I worry?" that when people say " just trust them" that is all BS.

Moral of the story, your girl rooms with a guy there is a high probability that at soom point it will just happen.

Moral of the story, your wife has a guy friend she hangsout with there is a high probability at some point it will just happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships