Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,286,580 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't make it too complicated initially OP. You both are still processing what happened the night before, because since you both drank too much, your thought process is still blurry (IE hungover). Give it till this evening and see if things improve to the point where things go back to normal. If you two put yourselves in the situation to sleep again, than you two may both have sexual chemistry (under the influence of alcohol) with each other. There's nothing wrong with that and if she catches feelings on down the road, then she was hiding her feelings in a bottle. That's not fair for you.

Honestly, sometimes it's wise to go into a situation dumb and let the other person call the shots and make the moves. As long as the road doesn't get rocky, you two should continue to have a good time with each other, with or without sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 05:01 PM

681 posts, read 618,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuy2.5 View Post
I actually have 2 male roommates and 3 female roommates in a 6 bedroom. I am the 6th roommate. Apartments are very expensive, but my place is also VERY cheap for the area. We each pay $534 per month. So our rent is $3,200. Not sure if you consider that expensive.
in chicago? No, but no one has tried to hook up? jw...

Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,730,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoma02 View Post
It was Absoulte Vodka and Orange Juice.
Exactly the same drink that makes my wife go wild. She's just finished her fourth. Got to run.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:08 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,022,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I am just thinking you couldn't have been that drunk, or that is some badass alcohol and where can I get some?
No kidding, right?

I do commend the 3x - most sober men can't accomplish that.

If you all drank as much as you make it sound, she called in today because she's hung over and tired. Been there, done that.

Once upon a time in my single days, I banged a good friend. We had sexual chemistry. We are still friends, no sex, he wants to get hitched to his current girl, and we have casual conversation, nothing sexual. Life does go on, you just have to let it.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM

3,925 posts, read 6,842,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
in chicago? No, but no one has tried to hook up? jw...
We had previous roommates who hooked up. Things never ended well for them. Whenever people hook up in the house, one of them usually leaves soon after.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:00 PM

701 posts, read 1,563,641 times
This is why I firmly believe in never sleeping with roommates; nothing good ever comes from it.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,425,894 times
Have a talk and agree to never let it happen again. And pray that she hasn't gotten pregnant.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:59 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
This thread confirms when people ask "my girl has male roomates should it make me nervous?" or "my wife wants to go out with a guy friend should I worry?" that when people say " just trust them" that is all BS.

Moral of the story, your girl rooms with a guy there is a high probability that at soom point it will just happen.

Moral of the story, your wife has a guy friend she hangsout with there is a high probability at some point it will just happen.
Ohh no no. It will never happen. You should just "trust" them. HA! Why put yourself in a situation like that. They should not have had sex. NOT if they were still roomates. Bad decision.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:22 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,022,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Ohh no no. It will never happen. You should just "trust" them. HA! Why put yourself in a situation like that. They should not have had sex. NOT if they were still roomates. Bad decision.

Ah, well.. they did. No take backs.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
OP How did it go? Did you two get past this?? Updates are always appreciated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships