Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 12:21 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,766,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I know a girl who randomly messaged a guy on Facebook.

They're now happily married.

Oh wait, I said it was a female, so therefore it's probably not creepy or as creepy.

Nothing to see here.
That's a stalker. It works both ways, I don't discriminate.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:23 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,227,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How has this worked out?
It's working. I'm chatting with a few of them right now.

These are usually more long-term projects (unless the girls are really sl*tty). Generally, nothing happens in person for at least a few weeks.

I'm not saying that I don't prefer meeting girls in person, because I definitely do lol.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
How creepy.
Who cares? I don't even know them.

And it's worked enough for me to keep doing it.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:26 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,191,477 times
Quote:
That's a stalker. It works both ways, I don't discriminate.
Seeing someone on a friend's friend list or in the "people you may know" section and messaging them is being a stalker ?

Learn something new everyday. And here I thought these were the definitions of a 'stalker'.

- A person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person.
- A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

Seeing someone you think is cute and messaging them is not 'stealthily hunting' someone. Oh, and they're married, so I'm pretty sure the attention wasn't unwanted.

Maybe I should tell her.

Then again, she's happily married, so she probably couldn't care less.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Who cares? I don't even know them.

And it's worked enough for me to keep doing it.
It clearly doesn't know what a 'stalker' is, so I wouldn't put too much stock in its post.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
It clearly doesn't know what a 'stalker' is, so I wouldn't put too much stock in its post.
I am a SHE you rude and obnoxious little prick. Now go on ignore like the rest of the miserable, pissants around here.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
LMAO hahahahaha

OWNED!!!!

Old 12-16-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
I am a SHE you rude and obnoxious little prick. Now go on ignore like the rest of the miserable, pissants around here.
Oh, you conveniently ignored the prior post, since you apparently needed to brush up on your definition of what a 'stalker' is.

Miserable, eh ? I'll tell you who isn't miserable. The young lady...err, stalker who married the love of her life she met through a Facebook message.

K, bye !

Edit: And sorry, didn't realize everyone's gender was transparent over the internet.*

*Actually, sorry I'm not sorry.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
LMAO hahahahaha

OWNED!!!!
Is he your other gay little buddy?

Grow up you obnoxious child. Go on ignore as well, I've had enough of the lot of you, you're a bunch of immature children who should be doing your homework instead of harassing adults online.

You disgust me with your childish prattling.

Regular normal people, may I suggest you start ignoring the trolls that are proliferating on this board so this forum can once again return to how it used to be.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:47 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,433,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
Below is a list I saw on another website and found it interesting and accurate for the most part. I've noticed there's alot of dudes on here moaning and groaning about not getting women, and while I agree dating is very difficult, there's a good chance one or more of the reasons below is why you're not having success.

7. You say no to alcohol
You haven’t yet realized that a MODERATE USE OF alcohol is incredibly useful in social situations. Even the most socially awkward dude can lose his inhibitions and interact with women. You say no to alcohol and no to chicks that drink because you’ve got principles – while you may have that, you certainly don’t have any women in your bed.
8. All the girls you meet are from your tiny social circle
You fail to notice that the best way to meet women is to actually go out into the world and approach them. Every social circle will have a VERY limited number of potential prospects. Do you want your banged chick number to be a little over 2?
16. You don’t have game
You don’t understand why the above examples are stopping you from meeting and succeeding with beautiful women. Having game is not just about understanding women, it’s about understanding the society you live in and fitting well into those social norms. You need to adapt yourself to what society desires (fashion, music, interests, technology etc), otherwise you’re just going to be the weird guy that doesn’t fit in.
I’m not saying to become mister NORMAL, because it’s always much better to have some outstanding and unique interests. However, not having any friends, not having any common interests with people, not listening to the music people listen to – just tells everyone, male and female, that you do not fit in with normal society. Think about it, if you have nothing to talk about because nothing interests you, you are doomed to a life of loneliness. Finally, not being into Justin Beiber doesn’t mean you don’t fit in, because there are just as many people that feel the same way. However being into and only into “The Spit” (some freaky howling bad rock band from the 80’s that only had 1 album), is.
This sounds like a list Mario Lopez would spout for 25 y.o. dudes, or younger, to get laid, and not much more than that, in SoCal. Some of these are common sense, others are not accurate (like 7 and 8), and worst of all, it ends with 16 - the "got game" thing, where it speaks volumes in that it addresses Justin Bieber. The more someone who isn't like this tries to squeeze themselves into this format, the more likely they are to FAIL.

If someone is themselves, that DOES reduce their number of prospects. But, at least, it should bring about the right prospects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships