Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 12:10 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times

Advertisements

If the roles were reversed and sexually women were much easier to satisfy than men. Then the roles would also be reversed in the selfish stakes, with the women fitting that mantle. Thats what it comes down to. Nature favours the superior gender (males) not only sexually but in many other ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 05:13 AM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I hear this complaint from women a lot. The man always makes sure his needs are met, but he doesn't satisfy his partner.

I think it is extremely important for both partners to try really hard to please each other. To be sure, some women are selfish in bed, but i know men have more of a reputation for being selfish. Is this deserved? What do you ladies think?
I can't speak for other women, but most of the men that I have been in relationships with, are quite the considerate lover.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
And saying "I'm done. Go make my sandwich" is not really going to extend the circle of love.
LOL! Thanks for my laugh of the morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Not something I've had directed at me. I'm unselfish there and in life often too.
Have heard it from some girls/women though......To be fair to some men that are, men are much easier to please sexually than women usually. Thats a big reason why.
Quote:
If the roles were reversed and sexually women were much easier to satisfy than men. Then the roles would also be reversed in the selfish stakes, with the women fitting that mantle. Thats what it comes down to. Nature favours the superior gender (males) not only sexually but in many other ways.
dave nz, nail on head. Threads like this make me wonder if people are really that unaware of how very different men and women are in this respect.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:34 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
LOL ... the "superior gender"?

Old 12-20-2012, 06:37 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I've never been with a selfish lover. Maybe I'm just good at picking them!
Get them young and train them well.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I can't speak for other women, but most of the men that I have been in relationships with, are quite the considerate lover.
And really this is a result of age, experience and consideration. To be a good lover, all parties involved should have a smile on their face when finished. (Most of the time)

Hopefully the more we age the wiser we are with what satisfies our partners. It's one reason I've always said most women get better as they age and that goes for in the bed also. I would assume it's semi-true for men also.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You are suppose to let us believe this fantasy.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yeah, I let that pass since he got the other stuff right.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yeah, I let that pass since he got the other stuff right.
Superior yes but very illogical which baffles most men especially at a young age.

Maybe it's all the hormones and then a lack of..... who knows, I'm baffled.

Last edited by Rakin; 12-20-2012 at 08:38 AM..

Old 12-20-2012, 08:34 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I know enough to conclude my opinion from my observations and studies of what men do and say/ Nowhere did I state, suggest, imply, or mention I think I'm an expert.

I did state in my opinion guys are selfish in bed considering seemingly common male mindsets of 'her orgasm is her responsibility' and studies showing gals give more than they get while guys get more than they give.
You also pointed out that it may be biological since male orgasm is needed for procreation and female orgasms is not. I don't think anyone could seriously argue with the fact that there is an "orgasm gap" but rather with your attributing it to male selfishness. About 10% women have never orgasmed by any means, and you can't pin that one on the man, so there is inherently going to be a "gap". If a female is not biologically predisposed to orgasm, don't blame the man, take it up with God.

And her orgasm is her responsibility, just as his orgasm is his responsibility. That doesn't mean the partner ignores your needs or doesn't try to help. As you said, only a third women get it through intercourse so a man needs to do other things besides pump and run, but in the end you have to want it and make an effort too. Nobody can "give" you an orgasm. As I said, nothing strokes the male ego more than getting her off.

I'd bet the reason men receive oral more often is simply because they ask for it. Some women enjoy the act itself but most do it because they enjoy seeing the guy get all worked up. And he tends to give clear signals when it's working and of course it's rather obvious when he gets the happy ending. Extending it further, I'd say men orgasm more often because they make it their mission. Men tend to lead the action and so he will lead it how he needs it to get off. The women that get off nearly always tend to take the same approach, making it their mission and asking for what they need and giving clear signals whether it's working or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships