Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 04:06 PM

1,886 posts, read 2,231,419 times

Advertisements

Let's be real for a moment. Anyone in a normal relationship knows that it's not always perfect harmony or bliss when it comes to sex.
Sometimes a quickie is an order, other times long passionate sex is the deed.

A direct answer to the question, is yes some men are selfish in the sack. But think the majority try and satisfy their partner as much as their partner tries to satisfy them. That's where the love comes into play.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 04:06 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,642,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
Well that is a very good thing then.

Do you go to movies or only read the reviews online?
Faulty analogy as purchases are mainly on individual personal taste while sex has an anatomy & physiology and approach to it.

This is more of 'do I take a medication without reading up on it or do I read the studies about the medication's effects'.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:08 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,769,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I can use men without having sex with them or even kissing them. The sweeping assumption is based on studies/statistics. I don't need to to have the real experience of being raped to conclude that being raped may be a psychologically damaging event when rape victims and studies/stastitics state such.

Your amendment is also a fail as I don't plan on having sex as in my opinion for a hetero gal masturbation > sex.
Oh wow. A lifetime of masturbation and no sex? How dull and sad. Good luck playing the tease ... I don't think that gig is indefinite, so plan ahead.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Oh wow. A lifetime of masturbation and no sex? How dull and sad. Good luck playing the tease ... I don't think that gig is indefinite, so plan ahead.
Different opinions and I don't need any luck on playing the tease as I don't make any statements or suggestions that I'm going to have sex with these guys then bail out on the sex. I've already planned ahead for when I get bored of using them for my amusement and entertainment.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:28 PM

904 posts, read 1,384,428 times
Quote:
Faulty analogy as purchases are mainly on individual personal taste while sex has an anatomy & physiology and approach to it.

This is more of 'do I take a medication without reading up on it or do I read the studies about the medication's effects'.
I disagree. You go through life thinking you can read about it and know everything.

You simply can't. Life needs to be experienced, not read about.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
I disagree. You go through life thinking you can read about it and know everything.

You simply can't. Life needs to be experienced, not read about.
Nowhere do I did state, suggest, or imply I know everything. I did state it was my opinion based on my observations and studies/statistics.

Not everything in life needs to be experienced to make a reasonable conclusion. I don't need to experience the adverse effects of a medication to conclude the medication mainly has adverse effects when I can read the studies/statistics on it.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:34 PM

19,768 posts, read 20,334,973 times
Quote:
I've already planned ahead for when I get bored of using them for my amusement and entertainment.
And you wonder why dudes end up being selfish in the bedroom?!

Old 12-19-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
And you wonder why dudes end up being selfish in the bedroom?!
I don't wonder in fact I stated my opinion on why dudes end up being selfish in bed.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:36 PM

691 posts, read 1,429,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
So you're making sweeping assumptions about something you have never even done?
That's 90% of the posters on this forum!

Old 12-19-2012, 04:41 PM

19,768 posts, read 20,334,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
That's 90% of the posters on this forum!
lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships