Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 03:16 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,641,918 times

Advertisements

In my opinion guys are too selfish and the reputation men have of being selfish is deserved considering the seemingly common male mindsets of 'sex is a duty that cannot be denied without a good reason (implying her consent/desire isn't a good reason)' and 'her orgasm is her responsibility'. As well as studies showing gals tend to give more than they get such as gals getting less than half as many orgasms as the guy in relationships or how in every age group gals give more oral than they get unlike guys who in every age group except one get more oral than they give.

Guys being selfish is a wash in my opinion as even if guys were less selfish gals pleasure still likely would still be less as studies show only a 30% chance of orgasm from penetrative sex which may be due to sex being basically for procreation and procreation only requires the male orgasm not the female orgasm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 03:18 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,609,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I hear this complaint from women a lot. The man always makes sure his needs are met, but he doesn't satisfy his partner.

I think it is extremely important for both partners to try really hard to please each other. To be sure, some women are selfish in bed, but i know men have more of a reputation for being selfish. Is this deserved? What do you ladies think?
if a man's needs aren't met, there is no sex.
men are the ones who do all the work.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:44 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,754,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
In my opinion guys are too selfish and the reputation men have of being selfish is deserved considering the seemingly common male mindsets of 'sex is a duty that cannot be denied without a good reason (implying her consent/desire isn't a good reason)' and 'her orgasm is her responsibility'. As well as studies showing gals tend to give more than they get such as gals getting less than half as many orgasms as the guy in relationships or how in every age group gals give more oral than they get unlike guys who in every age group except one get more oral than they give.

Guys being selfish is a wash in my opinion as even if guys were less selfish gals pleasure still likely would still be less as studies show only a 30% chance of orgasm from penetrative sex which may be due to sex being basically for procreation and procreation only requires the male orgasm not the female orgasm.

It sounds like you have had some really crummy sex in your lifetime.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It sounds like you have had some really crummy sex in your lifetime.
I'm a virgin and I'm unsure how it sounds like I've had really crummy sex when I've made no mention of my experiences rather seemingly common male mindsets and studies/statistics.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:51 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,754,151 times
Quote:
I'm a virgin and I'm unsure how it sounds like I've had really crummy sex when I've made no mention of my experiences rather seemingly common male mindsets and studies/statistics.
I'm sorry, with your constant remarks about using men I thought you had some real experience. So you're making sweeping assumptions about something you have never even done? Okay, I will amend what I said: It sounds like you're in for a lifetime of crummy sex.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:53 PM

904 posts, read 1,383,864 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, with your constant remarks about using men I thought you had some real experience. So you're making sweeping assumptions about something you have never even done? Okay, I will amend what I said: It sounds like you're in for a lifetime of crummy sex.
Given all those preconceived notions she has, I'd have to agree with you. I feel sorry for any guy who manages to get her clothes off. It won't be pretty.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
I can use men without having sex with them or even kissing them. The sweeping assumption is based on studies/statistics. I don't need to to have the real experience of being raped to conclude that being raped may be a psychologically damaging event when rape victims and studies/stastitics state such.

Your amendment is also a fail as I don't plan on having sex as in my opinion for a hetero gal masturbation > sex.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
Given all those preconceived notions she has, I'd have to agree with you. I feel sorry for any guy who manages to get her clothes off. It won't be pretty.
These preconceived notions are based on studies and statistics showing gals tend to give more than they get and don't generally orgasm. No need to feel sorry for any guy who manages to get my clothes off as such won't be happening as I see no reason for me to trade almost guaranteed orgasms for a shot in the dark of a single orgasm.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:00 PM

904 posts, read 1,383,864 times
Quote:
These preconceived notions are based on studies and statistics showing gals tend to give more than they get and don't generally orgasm. No need to feel sorry for any guy who manages to get my clothes off as such won't be happening as I see no reason for me to trade almost guaranteed orgasms for a shot in the dark of a single orgasm.
Well that is a very good thing then.

Do you go to movies or only read the reviews online?

Old 12-19-2012, 04:02 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,165,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
Well that is a very good thing then.

Do you go to movies or only read the reviews online?
I like to watch movies with my eyes closed. Especially the scary ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships