Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 06:49 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,385,483 times

Advertisements

Late to this discussion, but after a lifetime of overly endowed men, I encountered my first micropenis (or near to it) several months ago.

We didn't progress to full-on sex (no condoms), but I can assure you the guy was very, very skilled. If we had been compatible in other ways and had an actual relationship, I don't think penis size would have been an issue. He compensated in other ways.

Dan Savage frequently quotes a study that found that women with "smaller" partners are more satisfied sexually than women with well-endowed partners. I'd always viewed it with skepticism, but I'm reconsidering that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 06:56 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Freud was right. No hard feelings.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:13 AM

1,581 posts, read 3,855,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Besides, and correct me here ladies if I'm overly flabbered, isn't generally the best way to make a women orgasm clitoral stimulation? So wouldn't the size of the penis and the thrusting be less relevant to your pleasure in bed than his skills around that area? Just academic curiosity.

Nope, you are incorrect. It depends on the woman. Some women need penetration to orgasm.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:37 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Two of my best friends have the biggest boobs ever. I mean, I am even in awe of their boobs. Probably because I'm small and it just makes my jaw drop. Maybe men with smaller penis feel this way about men with bigger penis.
I wouldn't know. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:03 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Haha, I cannot believe you people have not shut this thread down yet.
Oh, but we are trying our darndest, though.

Last edited by calipoppy; 12-19-2012 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: grammar

Old 12-19-2012, 09:46 AM

19,727 posts, read 20,264,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthedealwith View Post
Okay, get ready to all jump on me with insults, but here it goes.

I am a gay man. The other night my partner, I, and some male and female friends (gay and straight) were out for happy hour. One female friend was lamenting her fate. She had hooked up with a guy she had been dating for a few months (finally) only to discover he had a micropenis. (Yes, this is a real condition What is a Micropenis?). She was wondering what to do next, as she was put off by it.

Another friend of mine (male) shared his experience with another poorly endowed man and said to the female conversant "You know it isn't that big a deal. Its basically the same as a woman having really small breasts. You can still get what you came for, but you may have to concentrate on other things."

Female friend was VERY offended (and notably, not particularly well endowed in the bust region) and debated for some time how it was NOT the same thing at all, as breasts aren't required to "work" in the same way as a penis. But she also admitted that the penis in question did "work" though perhaps not as pleasurably for her. My male friend said that "lacking secondary sex characteristics like fully developed breasts" (which really steamed her) was essentially the same as having an underdeveloped penis, and that she could still use them to lactate when the time came, which is their "real" purpose.

So, what do you all think? This is actually the first time I have encountered anyone who has debated this.
The only way in which the two are similar, is that each bring unwanted attention to the owner's perceived shortcomings.

/Pun intended.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:02 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedasusual View Post
Nope, you are incorrect. It depends on the woman. Some women need penetration to orgasm.
Yep, like me. Well, I like both. It doesn't have to be a macropenis though. Just normal, please!

Old 12-19-2012, 02:09 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,161,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedasusual View Post
Ok. Does this mean that they orgasm purely from intercourse or the combination of intercourse and external stimulation brings them to climax?

Old 12-19-2012, 02:31 PM

855 posts, read 1,385,220 times
For anyone on this forum who has an ounce of understanding of medical conditions and terminology, you'll know that "Micropenis syndrome" is no joke for the guys who have it. I've heard horror stories of guys committing suicide because they are embarrassed about their size. Other guys opt for penile lengthening surgery. The ones who can afford it that is.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:11 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Ok. Does this mean that they orgasm purely from intercourse or the combination of intercourse and external stimulation brings them to climax?
Again, it depends. Some need one or the other, some need both, some don't need either but either will work, and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships