Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:54 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,073,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
Huh....where do you meet women like that. I'd say I know many average women, and the vast majority don't have high egos or baby daddy drama.
Read the first five letters of my handle and you will get the picture my friend. Stay away from NYC women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 11:57 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,900,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Read the first five letters of my handle and you will get the picture my friend. Stay away from NYC women.

Well I am a woman. Somehow I doubt that all women are like that though, just because they live in NYC.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:59 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,200,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
Well I am a woman. Somehow I doubt that all women are like that though, just because they live in NYC.
I don't know any women like that. And I lived in NYC for 12 years.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:04 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,361,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
Can an average woman with a physically fit body compete with a gorgeous woman with an amazing body for the same men?
I doubt it.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,658,998 times
Quote:
Gnerally its the other way around. Guys will click on anything even a fat chick when it comes to online dating. Women generally pick a guy who is attractive or assumes he is attractive. Before me when it comes face to face, even though we have common ground, however I find you missing some physical attributes, I will have to give a woman a nod and say no.
Disagree.

They may click on a 'fat chick' (Oh, the horror!!!!) but it's only because he's hoping her self esteem is low enough that she'll have sex with him on the first date and he can bolt afterwards.

Online dating IS looks fueled for both genders for the most part, but women (in general) aren't slaves to their genitals like men are. Most men will sleep with just about anyone.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:18 PM

4,044 posts, read 2,718,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
Yes and why wouldn't she

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to be honest what you or I may consider average/beautiful/gorgeous/amazing body etc. differs when we get someone else's opinion

This ^

Old 04-24-2013, 01:27 PM

4,044 posts, read 2,718,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inebriated duck View Post
i think she's so deep we can't see her.
Agreed

Old 04-24-2013, 02:51 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,402,542 times
Quote:
Gnerally its the other way around. Guys will click on anything even a fat chick when it comes to online dating. Women generally pick a guy who is attractive or assumes he is attractive. Before me when it comes face to face, even though we have common ground, however I find you missing some physical attributes, I will have to give a woman a nod and say no.

i usually agree with u but not on this. I doubt many "fat chicks" get much attention in online dating

Old 04-25-2013, 05:49 PM

22,384 posts, read 29,507,923 times
Yes because guys will be less intimidated by the average then the beautiful one so average would probably have more dates

Old 04-25-2013, 07:28 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,658,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Yes because guys will be less intimidated by the average then the beautiful one so average would probably have more dates
I find this hard to believe...my cousin is gorgeous. She's a professional trainer, blonde haired, blue eyed and plays on the lingerie football league in LA. I've gone out with her plenty of times and she is NEVER EVER wanting for male attention. Ever. I've never been to a place with here where she wasn't approached or asked out at least once, and that includes simply going to the corner store for booze.

I also have a few other friends who are stunning and guys are NEVER intimidated by them. Maybe super shy guys are, but in general they are approached all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships