Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 08:14 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times

Advertisements

I've gotten so many nude pics, sometimes I'm almost affraid to open any emails with attached pics. young and old guys alike
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 08:16 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I've gotten so many nude pics, sometimes I'm almost affraid to open any emails with attached pics.
I'm really hoping to hear this at a wedding:

"Well, it was love at first sight... he sent me a picture of his weiner and I just fell for him right there!"

Old 12-28-2012, 08:16 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
I've gotten so many nude pics, sometimes I'm almost affraid to open any emails with attached pics. young and old guys alike

Although I'm not going to lie, I have had quite a few girls ask me for pics and send me quite provocative pictures. I personally refuse to send anything like that out, but I do always tell the girls to send first

I am sure guys are a lot worse about this, but women are definitely pervs too.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:21 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Although I'm not going to lie, I have had quite a few girls ask me for pics and send me quite provocative pictures. I personally refuse to send anything like that out, but I do always tell the girls to send first

I am sure guys are a lot worse about this, but women are definitely pervs too.
Oh I know some women are, I've gotten some from women and thought I'd throw up from what one women sent. This was in the friends section, platonic friends.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Oh I know some women are, I've gotten some from women and thought I'd throw up from what one women sent. This was in the friends section, platonic friends.
Wait.....a woman showed her coocacrotcha to you? Oh ugh that's effen nasty.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:31 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,055,988 times
Where I live, people tend to shack up with someone during the winter to pass the time and cold weather. So, it's possible.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Wait.....a woman showed her coocacrotcha to you? Oh ugh that's effen nasty.
You'd be surprised the things women have sent me before meeting me lol

I'm a hypochondriac though, I never meet those women in fear of STDs. Sometimes I get bummed because they're pretty hot sometimes.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:29 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I'm visiting my parents for a little while and thought I'd sign up for the online dating website here. This summer I signed up and was receiving close to 10 messages per day. I'm signed up here and have only received one message from an ugly pregnant girl (yes, she had a pregnancy pic up).

Do people tend to date more in the summer than around holidays?
Good question. It seems to me that some of these people who are only looking for a NSA fling would make themselves scarce around the holidays to avoid feeling much obligation to those who they only have intentions of shagging and then forgetting all about. It'll probably pick up again right after Valentine's Day. Sucks not to be able to meet new people to have as a possible date for NYE.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:33 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
I'm weird in this respect because I often start online dating around January because of my New Year resolutions but really don't want to meet anyone until we get out of winter. Winter here can be brutal so I prefer to stay inside. Last year was an exception though because we had an unusual warm winter so I met a few in January and February. I also have this hang up about not liking to start dating after October or before spring because of the gift giving days like Christmas, my January birthday and Valentines.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
Good question. It seems to me that some of these people who are only looking for a NSA fling would make themselves scarce around the holidays to avoid feeling much obligation to those who they only have intentions of shagging and then forgetting all about. It'll probably pick up again right after Valentine's Day. Sucks not to be able to meet new people to have as a possible date for NYE.
Yeah, I'm in town for a month and was hoping to find a quick fling. In the Summer I had messages pouring in and thought it'd be easy but it's been pretty tough and I don't have any intention of going out approaching women here. I was pretty surprised.

also, what is NSA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships