Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 PM

39,340 posts, read 27,722,689 times

Advertisements

I have to be honest. All the dogooders on this forum makes me kind of sick. We come to the forum to connect with real people with real problems. and certainly none of us are perfect, we do go through normal human emotions. I am no saint, but I am not evil okay?

I have never cheated on anybody, but I am thinking about it, why? because I am pissed!!!!!!

I am not going into the details but the ******* parents of the dude i am dating setting him up with a family friend knowing we are still together, my soon to be ex boyfriend went along with the date!!! His excuse is "I cann't afford making my mother upset because she loves me."

I am thinking about going out with my college friend. I always had a crush on him and I recently found out he liked me too!! He is currently available, and we bumped into each other in the mall. I haven't made any move because I feel so guilty.

I know two wrong doesn't make a right, I know the blah blah and one size fits all cliche type of advices people are going to dish out here, but I cannot help feeling resentful of my current situation. I am thinking If I am dating a dude whose parents encourage him cheating on me, why do I need to stay faithful?

I want to cheat to just get caught. I knnow I shouldn't be thinking this way, but I can't help it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 12:31 PM

708 posts, read 880,263 times
Another thread talking about your ex future in laws.

Why can't you just break up with this guy, and start dating again.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,772,509 times
Your prior thread asked how you can break up with the guy gently because you have a hard time hurting people's feelings. I guess that motive is out the window.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:33 PM

5,988 posts, read 10,491,206 times
If your "supposed" bf is seeing other women, inform him that you are no longer exclusive and date who you want. It sends him a message, may make him define his priorities, and frees you up to ethically do as you please. If he's going on dates because of his parents, he can say no, of course - if he doesn't, then that tells you something too.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:34 PM

633 posts, read 725,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I have to be honest. All the dogooders on this forum makes me kind of sick. We come to the forum to connect with real people with real problems. and certainly none of us are perfect, we do go through normal human emotions. I am no saint, but I am not evil okay?

I have never cheated on anybody, but I am thinking about it, why? because I am pissed!!!!!!

I am not going into the details but the ******* parents of the dude i am dating setting him up with a family friend knowing we are still together, my soon to be ex boyfriend went along with the date!!! His excuse is "I cann't afford making my mother upset because she loves me."

I am thinking about going out with my college friend. I always had a crush on him and I recently found out he liked me too!! He is currently available, and we bumped into each other in the mall. I haven't made any move because I feel so guilty.

I know two wrong doesn't make a right, I know the blah blah and one size fits all cliche type of advices people are going to dish out here, but I cannot help feeling resentful of my current situation. I am thinking If I am dating a dude whose parents encourage him cheating on me, why do I need to stay faithful?

I want to cheat to just get caught. I knnow I shouldn't be thinking this way, but I can't help it.
LOOOOOOL. Believe me, we ALL know the details so far as you have been making thread after thread after thread about your cheating sick BF. Why don't you just dump him already... girrrrrlll please..

Old 01-16-2013, 12:34 PM

What would be the motivation in cheating to get caught....sounds like your boyfriend/fiance whatever really doesn't care about you and it would just give your future ex in laws a way to shame you.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,788,650 times
So are you going to marry him, break up with him or cheat on him?

Quote:
I have to be honest. All the dogooders on this forum makes me kind of sick. We come to the forum to connect with real people with real problems. and certainly none of us are perfect, we do go through normal human emotions
Yes, but we don't cycle through them as rapidly as you seem to!

Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,228,809 times
Quote:
Your current boyfriend is not worth the make-up you would put on to go find someone to cheat with. Just dump him.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:38 PM

Who wants to bet how quickly she'll start a new thread...maybe this one will be how many bridesmaids should I have, then the next one will be, should I break up because my fiance's mom is mean?

Old 01-16-2013, 12:38 PM

39,340 posts, read 27,722,689 times
yeah, you guys are right. I feel pathetic here.

But you see, here is the thing.

I feel very resentful of the situation, and I am still in love with my current boyfriend.

I don't know what goes through my head and I am going through all these emotions on second basis. I am going crazy I think.

I invested 2 years love and my time with this dude, and his whole family treats me like ****.

I don't know if I should just dump him start anew, or just stay with him working things out.

I don't know if I can trust him in the future or what not. I am a mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships