Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,169,416 times

Advertisements

I've noticed that people in the US have access to pretty good dental care, which they pay through the nose for, I assume. So teeth would be more important here than in Europe. My teeth are fairly healthy but they're not pearly white, sadly. I've thought about using those whiteners but supposedly they're bad for you, but then again, everything is supposedly bad for you these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 09:51 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,429,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I've noticed that people in the US have access to pretty good dental care, which they pay through the nose for, I assume. So teeth would be more important here than in Europe. My teeth are fairly healthy but they're not pearly white, sadly. I've thought about using those whiteners but supposedly they're bad for you, but then again, everything is supposedly bad for you these days.
Actually, dental insurance pays very little, and the balance is on you. Dental insurance does NOT pay for orthodontia. I do not believe in those upsell items.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:15 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,430,232 times
Default The totality

The totality of how she presents herself. A beautiful, poised, feminine woman who is able to look me in the eye and project sincerity, depth, intelligence, common sense, admiration, respect, proper upbringing, and passionate potential, is what I notice. Beautiful eyes and skin, luscious lips, a feminine, curvy body. Shapely legs, toned and smooth. Helps that she has no tattoos, no piercings, no Ugg boots, and no ignorant conversation. This of course is what I looked for before I was married. 26 years ago, I encountered a magnificent woman, and these qualities were all present...we celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary this year.

Every day, I still notice these qualities first thing in my wife.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:29 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,957,840 times
I notice his legs. Muscular legs render me cross-eyed and speechless If his legs are covered, I will ask him to strip his pants off. Yeah, I have zero shame.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:37 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,700,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
Ha! Very funny lol. Actually though, coincidentally my guy's name happens to be one of the two names you've listed; I met him before the Twilight movies even existed.

And, your point is................................................ .................................................. .?
team edward

but teeth and lips

Old 01-26-2013, 10:44 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
team edward

but teeth and lips
Team Jacob...

That boy is sexy.... not that creepy white ghastly english azzhole Rob Patinson.....

If I were to swing that way of course......

Back to topic...

I would think it's the general presence someone gives off that would be attractive.......

Old 01-27-2013, 07:30 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,968,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Team Jacob...

That boy is sexy.... not that creepy white ghastly english azzhole Rob Patinson.....

If I were to swing that way of course......

Back to topic...

I would think it's the general presence someone gives off that would be attractive.......
Team Jacob all the way. He's a sexy Native. Lol

I love when you find a person that puts you at ease. Comfortable to be around.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:35 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,425,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

I love when you find a person that puts you at ease. Comfortable to be around.
Yeah, this^^^^

Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,702,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Au contraire, dental insurance is really cheap. Check it out. Teeth whitening will not be covered though, regardless.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 AM

5,988 posts, read 10,494,174 times
The very first thing I notice within the first split second, is whether or not I find them sexually attractive physically. Then I look for personality, attitude, intelligence, warmth, etc. Even if my initial impression is not positive on sexual attractiveness, that can change for the better if they have a variety of positive traits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships