Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 10:10 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times

Advertisements

I think men would become resentful towards a woman who stayed at home and watched TV, leaving the house a mess as well, yes?

How is this resentment exclusive to one sex?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
A white knight is a guy that will defend women even when they're in the wrong.

As for BobPollard, its obvious its a sock for a female poster.
I'm not seeing where any women are "in the wrong" here, though. People are just expressing their opinions. Unless you believe that whatever men say is right and whatever women say is wrong?

Old 01-31-2013, 10:15 AM

691 posts, read 1,427,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I'm not seeing where any women are "in the wrong" here, though. People are just expressing their opinions. Unless you believe that whatever men say is right and whatever women say is wrong?
I'm explaining to you what the term white knight means. It gets thrown around the same way the misogynist term gets thrown around. Its annoying, isn't it?

Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 AM

264 posts, read 309,069 times
And the term originated by men who make money off sad sacks who can't talk to women, right? Heh.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:27 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Taking life lessons from the Daily Mail? Oh dear. I would find that the least attractive quality in a partner by far.
I have to agree with this. That's why the Brits call it the Daily Fail. At least The Sun has **** on Page 3.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times
Women eventually lose respect for a man that she can control.....

Old 01-31-2013, 12:38 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
It makes me laugh that some day these short-sighted, naive nuts who can't imagine what real adult relationships entail will find themselves middle aged, creaky, bald, alone and wondering WTF happened.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
This may be tongue in cheek for you, but i actualy completely and fully believe that women should take care of the children. Of course modern feminazi ideals will tell you different, but they are simply defying human nature.
Said by the guy who admits he uses online dating to find women to sleep with.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I am all for gender equality and am thankful for what the feminist movement achieved some decades ago. What I am against however, is destruction to our society caused by the feminazis and confusion it creates. It used to have a real purpose, but today its comrised of over the hill, unattractive masculine women who hate men and spineless white knights. I respect those who recognize that genders are equal, but also understand that being equal does not mean we are the same. Something you and your flannel wearing friends tend to miss on regular basis.

Also, i do very well with women and have been in plenty of long term relationships. I imagine my ability to seek the truth and live in a world of reality and not fantasy like you, is really attractive to women because they keep coming.
Ah, and here's the crux of the matter....

Ascension is angry because all women aren't going out of their way to agree with him, worship him because he's THE MAN and look pretty for him! Women have their own opinions and don't worship his manliness! For shame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Seriously? I'm guessing you're a single man.
I have no doubt whatsoever that he does as well with women as he says he does. I know plenty of women with low self esteem and low self worth that fall hook, line and sinker for men like him. It's almost like guys like that have radar that can pick out the saddest woman in a room and then he zeros in on her, tells her what he wants her to hear and takes advantage of her.

But hey, at least she's pretty!

Old 01-31-2013, 05:39 PM

117 posts, read 179,555 times
A lot of American women seem to have a fundamental lack of respect for men who would put spending time with their children over providing for them financially at any cost. Money talks and attentive fatherhood walks. What a shame it is to be cultured as SOME American women have been. Of course the blame isn't singular: stuffy old men from centuries past with their stuffy old beliefs and patriarchy can't be ignored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships