Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 06:10 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times

Advertisements

This is not bashing. This is just saying that dating is just not for me, and in so deciding, I also can say I reject all women. This means I don't have to feel bad about having been rejected, because instead it is me who has done the rejection of all women.

I rejected all women by not making myself more desirable to them. It would have been relatively straightforward to do things like clean up my appearance and style and lift weights and do other things that make women attracted to men, but I decided not to do these things.

I rejected all women by not trying to learn where to meet women, and by not doing social activities.

I rejected all women by not asking out those I've met in the past and thought about asking out, because of fear of being rejected myself, or because of simply not wanting to be in a relationship and using fear of rejection as one good reason to avoid them.

Now there is one that I asked out some 7 years ago, and we went on a lunch date, but later on she rejected me eventually after stringing me along by saying she was interested but was too busy just then to go out again. She was kind of strange and I have some reason to believe she was seriously dating somebody else at the time and I was just some kind of back up plan or something. So being rejected in that case was not at all painful, really. It makes me a little embarrassed to wonder how weird she thought I was, but it doesn't really matter.

I reject the "dating game" and "dating markets" and making myself more desireable to women, and selling myself, and all of that stuff, because I don't think what I'd get out of that would be worth all the effort. I don't want to be in a relationship with somebody telling me what to do, and having to share my time all the time, and stuff like that.

So there we are. I hope this post is less offensive to people than my last one was. And I am not asking for help, I am simply making a post. I welcome any comments about my latest theory of dating in Davros' world. I am not bitter at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2013, 06:11 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,811 times
Grats! I'll send you a bottle of hand lotion to celebrate.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:15 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
This means I don't have to feel bad about having been rejected, because instead it is me who has done the rejection of all women.

I am not bitter at all.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Old 02-20-2013, 06:18 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
I can't speak on behalf of the woman of the world, but based on your post,, i think they'd say THANK YOU

dont you learn from others on here- ???
time to lease a professional,,, hire a ho

Old 02-20-2013, 06:22 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
This is not bashing. This is just saying that dating is just not for me, and in so deciding, I also can say I reject all women. This means I don't have to feel bad about having been rejected, because instead it is me who has done the rejection of all women.

I rejected all women by not making myself more desirable to them. It would have been relatively straightforward to do things like clean up my appearance and style and lift weights and do other things that make women attracted to men, but I decided not to do these things.

I rejected all women by not trying to learn where to meet women, and by not doing social activities.

I rejected all women by not asking out those I've met in the past and thought about asking out, because of fear of being rejected myself, or because of simply not wanting to be in a relationship and using fear of rejection as one good reason to avoid them.

Now there is one that I asked out some 7 years ago, and we went on a lunch date, but later on she rejected me eventually after stringing me along by saying she was interested but was too busy just then to go out again. She was kind of strange and I have some reason to believe she was seriously dating somebody else at the time and I was just some kind of back up plan or something. So being rejected in that case was not at all painful, really. It makes me a little embarrassed to wonder how weird she thought I was, but it doesn't really matter.

I reject the "dating game" and "dating markets" and making myself more desireable to women, and selling myself, and all of that stuff, because I don't think what I'd get out of that would be worth all the effort. I don't want to be in a relationship with somebody telling me what to do, and having to share my time all the time, and stuff like that.

So there we are. I hope this post is less offensive to people than my last one was. And I am not asking for help, I am simply making a post. I welcome any comments about my latest theory of dating in Davros' world. I am not bitter at all.

Translation :

"I am too much of a loser to get women"

Old 02-20-2013, 06:29 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
I have rejected all women
So now what?

[there's only so much internet]

Old 02-20-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Translation :

"I am too much of a loser to get women"
Nope. I've rejected all women. I could have done more to make myself more desirable to women. I could have done more to meet women. But I chose not to. I rejected them all.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
[there's only so much internet]
That's what you think.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships