Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 10:05 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,783,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
My wife is good at sex.

I thought so too!

...just kidding bro. Raena's got me in "that" silly mood again...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2013, 10:06 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VX5650 View Post
Nice! I tried to rep you but I have to "spread" some around.
Hahaha.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Maybe...for some people who don't know how to prioritize.
What can I say?
My wife is good at sex.
But if she weren't, it would still be ok.
Because what I love about her and our life together has NOTHING to do with sex.
I don't mean to pry, but before you were married and you were just getting serious with your wife, would you say the same thing?

My tune could totally change if I were to marry someone, because we both have lives, maybe we have kids or she brings some into the relationship, so the sex won't be as frequent, and it's also possible that the sex won't be as amazing, but the relationship won't, or shouldn't, depend on how compatible we are in the bedroom.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:10 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't mean to pry, but before you were married and you were just getting serious with your wife, would you say the same thing?

My tune could totally change if I were to marry someone, because we both have lives, maybe we have kids or she brings some into the relationship, so the sex won't be as frequent, and it's also possible that the sex won't be as amazing, but the relationship won't, or shouldn't, depend on how compatible we are in the bedroom.
Here's the thing.
i was with these other 2 chicks (one for 10 months, the other for 7 years) where the sex was so HOT HOT HOT it was insane. I mean, rockin' hot. I mean sweaty, freakin' insane HOT.

And those relationships died.

And the sex died.

Why? Because of our incompatibility on other issues, I lost respect for these people. There was resentment and irritation. So no matter how crazy HOT the sex was, it was all dependent on how the rest of the relationship ran. You get me?

Let me tell you something...you as a dude and me as a woman. If you don't keep your wife happy in other aspects of your life, you will see that your sex will dwindle and die. Because to a woman, the sex is awesome and can be a huge part of your relationship...but only if the rest of the relationship is ticking right and working right. I know how as a dude it seems irrelevant to you. But it's not. To all those guys out there who feel like their wives are shutting them out - go fix your relationship and your day-to-day doings and how you are...you may see a total 180 on the sex front.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:18 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,623 times
Quote:
Here's the thing.
i was with these other 2 chicks (one for 10 months, the other for 7 years) where the sex was so HOT HOT HOT it was insane. I mean, rockin' hot. I mean sweaty, freakin' insane HOT.

And the sex died.

Why? Because of our incompatibility on other issues, I lost respect for these people. There was resentment and irritation. So no matter how crazy HOT the sex was, it was all dependent on how the rest of the relationship ran. You get me?

Let me tell you something...you as a dude and me as a woman. If you don't keep your wife happy in other aspects of your life, you will see that your sex will dwindle and die. Because to a woman, the sex is awesome and can be a huge part of your relationship...but only if the rest of the relationship is ticking right and working right. I know how as a dude it seems irrelevant to you. But it's not. To all those guys out there who feel like their wives are shutting them out - go fix your relationship and your day-to-day doings and how you are...you may see a total 180 on the sex front.
Absolutely agreed as someone who has been there, done that

Old 03-17-2013, 10:20 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Here's the thing.

And the sex died.

lol I didn't need a lecture, I knew these things already. When I was involved with someone I didn't have any issues in getting sex, I'd just initiate and that was it. Yes, there needs to be other things that's required to have a successful relationship, as it requires work to keep your partner happy.

I just continued with keeping the thread on topic.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:24 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,783,194 times
Quote:

So a man has to mow the lawn, do the dishes, and dole out compliments and all the woman has to do it take her clothes off and lay down. That's a sweet arrangement there!

Old 03-17-2013, 10:24 PM

100 posts, read 161,344 times
I'd leave as sex compatibility is extremely important I'm good in the sack and I want my partner to be good in that department as well.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:27 PM

237 posts, read 440,659 times
I would first try and teach my partner some new tricks or at least express my sexual frustration to her.
But if she was that bad I may have to resort to some things I never thought I'd have to resort too...

Old 03-17-2013, 10:28 PM

61,725 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmommy22 View Post
Obviously, relationships should not be based 100% on sex. However, would you be able to stay with someone if their sex was not pleasing you. What if they only were able to provide you with good sex when they were drunk? If you were to break up with them would you tell them the reason that you no longer wanted to be with them was because their sex was not good?
Why is that THEIR sex??? So far I know it takes two to have sex...
So, if you are not pleased, then why don't you say so, and teach him/her some?? After you show him what you like and how it supposed to be done, he/she might be the best lover you ever had.
No one is born with that knowledge, and no one can read your mind, and no one technique pleases all.
Speak up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships