Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 09:47 PM

650 posts, read 702,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Okay, so tell the truth...unless it's looks or chemistry, in which case, lie...Yup. Soooo easy to follow these rules, how dare people not do it perfectly?
Sarcasm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 09:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
Sarcasm
So when you've rejected women in the past, what was it based on? Just curious.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
That's admirable of you. Most of us at least require some spark. When there's no spark, it's known as a friendship. Which is also a wonderful thing.

p.s. I think you're full of it.
You don't know me.

Also...............................

What is spark? Physical attraction? What does physical attraction have to do with love? By that I mean "why does me being physically attractive to you make me deserve your love"?

No! I have a better question......................

"If I have all the other qualities you want in a man then why does my lack of physically attractiveness disqualify me from your love?"

Old 03-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
You don't know me.

Also...............................

What is spark? Physical attraction? What does physical attraction have to do with love? By that I mean "why does me being physically attractive to you make me deserve your love"?

No! I have a better question......................

"If I have all the other qualities you want in a man then why does my lack of physically attractiveness disqualify me from your love?"
Why won't you answer the question? No, I don't know you, which is why I'm asking.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
So when you've rejected women in the past, what was it based on? Just curious.
Who said I rejected women in the past? I have how many posts here? Show me the post where I wrote that I rejected a woman.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Who said I rejected women in the past? I have how many posts here? Show me the post where I wrote that I rejected a woman.
Have you ever rejected a woman?

If so, what was it based on?

Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Why won't you answer the question? No, I don't know you, which is why I'm asking.
I just did answer the question.

Now you.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Have you ever rejected a woman?

If so, what was it based on?
I never rejected a woman.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
I never rejected a woman.
Your question is regarding why it's okay to reject someone just based on looks? With underlining and all?

Why: Because attraction one way or another can be partly about looks and often is, and that's okay. Not everyone is attracted to the same type of looks, so there's room for everyone.

This is that Jay whomever with the high school crush under a different name, isn't it? Same weird replies, same turning the posts to being about you, same underlining, same dogged insistence that women should go out with men they don't physically find attractive.

I would put money on this. ETA: It's username Jay Watson I'm thinking of.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:07 PM

Oh yeah yeah, let me rephrase that.

I'm from NY, I go on singles sites looking to find a marriage minded woman. The site, it asks you certain questions like are you marriage minded, looking for a serious relationship, looking for casual (cazzzzzzz-wal), looking for a travel partner (golddigger), looking for a pen pal (in jail? or 1,000 miles away?) and how old..............so I always say marriage and serious and I always ask for 55 and over because I'm 62 and I make it clear that I'm looking for a NY or NE regional woman as well as that I'm open to all weights, all heights, all religions, all races.

Now if I get a picture of some BEAUTIFUL and SLIM 30 year old girl from Nigeria who says that she is interested in me, I always reject her. I erase her message, I erase her picture, I tell her to go fluck herself.

Am I some kind of looks rejection creep?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships