Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2013, 07:15 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,731,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monumentus View Post
Having a different preference to you is not "stupid". People have different preferences a fact that seems to fail to register in any of your posts.

Many people actually do get a "turn on" by being watched sexually by people who are not actually involved in the action.

If that is not for you - then so be it - but declaring it "stupid" just because it is not what you want/do is overly judgemental.

What? You think gay and bi people only ever try hitting on other gay and straight people? Naive much?

Old 04-16-2013, 07:19 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,437,521 times
I will take that as a yes.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:36 AM

31,270 posts, read 22,268,814 times
Quote:
What? You think gay and bi people only ever try hitting on other gay and straight people? Naive much?
Are you saying Straight people would hit on Gays or Bi people? If that does happen the percentage would be very low.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,164,514 times
Quote:
Having a different preference to you is not "stupid". People have different preferences a fact that seems to fail to register in any of your posts.

Many people actually do get a "turn on" by being watched sexually by people who are not actually involved in the action.

If that is not for you - then so be it - but declaring it "stupid" just because it is not what you want/do is overly judgemental.

I think it's more likely for a bi-female to hit on a straight female than for a bi-male to hit on a straight male.

I even heard stories of a girl saying she was approached by another girl and asked....."do you like girls?"

I really don't think a bi-guy is going to take a chance to ask a straight male in public...."Do you like men"

Because it's a strong possibility the bi-guy maybe picking up a few teeth off the ground LOL

Old 04-16-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
I think it's more likely for a bi-female to hit on a straight female than for a bi-male to hit on a straight male.

I even heard stories of a girl saying she was approached by another girl and asked....."do you like girls?"

I really don't think a bi-guy is going to take a chance to ask a straight male in public...."Do you like men"

Because it's a strong possibility the bi-guy maybe picking up a few teeth off the ground LOL
Of course. When Women hit on other women there is almost no risk of physical violence, hence the greater number of approaches in a public place. Ive also seen groups of women encouraging their friends to try it, which is something I have never seen with groups of men.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 PM

16,391 posts, read 31,003,787 times
The only thing that runs through my head when I see it is attention *****.

I used to act like it was awesome when I was a teenager because I thought it was the cool thing to do....

ya.. I grew up.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Of course. When Women hit on other women there is almost no risk of physical violence, hence the greater number of approaches in a public place. Ive also seen groups of women encouraging their friends to try it, which is something I have never seen with groups of men.
True to a point but....

Keep in mind though that there ARE women who have to literally physically FIGHT off sexual advances from other women.

There are even women who are raped by other women that never gets reported in the media.

There are women who will beat up other women for hitting on them sexually.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
True to a point but....

Keep in mind though that there ARE women who have to literally physically FIGHT off sexual advances from other women.

There are even women who are raped by other women that never gets reported in the media.

There are women who will beat up other women for hitting on them sexually.
"There are even women who are raped by other women that never gets reported in the media"
I'm sure the number is low but not even close to being non-existant. There was a woman here about 6 months back who said that exactly happened her and she wasn't going to report it even though everyone here encouraged her to do so. I had a cousin that had this happen to her at 13 and a girlfriend who was molested as a younger girl by a baby sitter. I'm sure there are Sandusky like women out there who get away with it for a lifetime just because it goes unreported.

"There are women who will beat up other women for hitting on them sexually"
"
Keep in mind though that there ARE women who have to literally physically FIGHT off sexual advances from other women."
Haven't seen these two personally. Have you?

Old 04-16-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
"There are even women who are raped by other women that never gets reported in the media"
I'm sure the number is low but not even close to being non-existant. There was a woman here about 6 months back who said that exactly happened her and she wasn't going to report it even though everyone here encouraged her to do so. I had a cousin that had this happen to her at 13 and a girlfriend who was molested as a younger girl by a baby sitter. I'm sure there are Sandusky like women out there who get away with it for a lifetime just because it goes unreported.

"There are women who will beat up other women for hitting on them sexually"
"
Keep in mind though that there ARE women who have to literally physically FIGHT off sexual advances from other women."
Haven't seen these two personally. Have you?
The very masculine dykes have gotten much more aggressive with women in the last decade.

Yeah, I've heard stories man of women who have had to physically fight off sexual advances of other women.

There's a video on youtube of a lady who got into a fist fight with another lady because she accused the other lady of being a lesbian. The lady really was a lesbian.

The lesbian won the fight over the straight woman though.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:41 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,437,521 times
Quote:
Are you saying Straight people would hit on Gays or Bi people?
No what I am saying, despite the clear typo in my post, that a person A hitting on a person B is a factor of the sexuality of person A, not B.

Black Jack22s nonsense claim was that someone getting hit on by a member of the same sex must THEMSELVES by gay or bi. Alas this is generally the level of nonsense said user comes out with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Possibly but that was not the crux of my post. As above the point I was making is that it is nonsense to question the sexuality of the person BEING hit on just because the person hitting on them is gay or bi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
The very masculine dykes have gotten much more aggressive with women in the last decade.
Evidence for this claim? Or are you just making stuff up, again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships