Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2013, 06:16 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,120,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Why do most of the women on here feel ENTITLED to a friendship with a man? Men aren't entitled to a woman's body, right? So why are most of the women here ENTITLED to a friendship with a man? If he doesn't want to be friends with her, that is his right.

It's ok, I'm donating my body to womenkind. They're entitled to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,693,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Why do most of the women on here feel ENTITLED to a friendship with a man? Men aren't entitled to a woman's body, right? So why are most of the women here ENTITLED to a friendship with a man? If he doesn't want to be friends with her, that is his right.
One of the few reasonable statements e'er expressed in this thread.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 PM

727 posts, read 1,533,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon22 View Post
Does this happen to anyone else? A girl will reject me then she'll still talk to me even months later. I've had some girls that have rejected me go out of their way to talk to me again, so I'm not initiating anything this time around.

If a girl rejects me I want her to leave me alone and I want nothing to do with her. Anyone agree?
God I hate that!!!! In my book, the friendzone doesn't exist; it's the all-or-nothing-zone.

There was a girl that rejected me back in the olden days when I was 20. She said she could never be with me, but that she thought of me like a brother and wanted to be friends. It took me months to get rid of her.

Then there was a girl I went on a date with in college. I really liked her, but she said she didn't feel a connection with me. She wouldn't date me, but loved to rattle on about fooling around with other guys. I had to tell her to hit the bricks. If that's not the ultimate punch in the face I don't know what is.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:35 PM

810 posts, read 1,807,831 times
I find the whole mentality of "we can't be friends if I reject you" to be complete nonsense. I am still friends with women who have rejected me in the past; the manner of how they rejected me holds more weight on if I still want to maintain a friendship than the actual rejection.

Rejection is something that you just can't take personally, though I know just how hard it can be at times. If she is respectful when she turns me down, is understanding and is honest, more than likely I would like to stay friends with her. Same with women I turn down; Me turning someone down for a romantic relationship doesn't mean that I want to stop hanging out with them, it simply means that I don't see them in a romantic light. The only way I'll be upset with someone is if I get strung along, or if they disrespect me or take advantage of me, in which case, they weren't really good friends at all.

And also, I don't believe in the "friends zone," but I am too lazy to go into a detailed explanation as to why I don't subscribe to that theory.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:41 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,920,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby1925 View Post
I find the whole mentality of "we can't be friends if I reject you" to be complete nonsense. I am still friends with women who have rejected me in the past; the manner of how they rejected me holds more weight on if I still want to maintain a friendship than the actual rejection.

Rejection is something that you just can't take personally, though I know just how hard it can be at times. If she is respectful when she turns me down, is understanding and is honest, more than likely I would like to stay friends with her. Same with women I turn down; Me turning someone down for a romantic relationship doesn't mean that I want to stop hanging out with them, it simply means that I don't see them in a romantic light. The only way I'll be upset with someone is if I get strung along, or if they disrespect me or take advantage of me, in which case, they weren't really good friends at all.

And also, I don't believe in the "friends zone," but I am too lazy to go into a detailed explanation as to why I don't subscribe to that theory.

I don't see why people care so much about getting rejected. It is beyond me.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:43 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,766,737 times
Default iF YOU ACCEPTED

Quote:
does this happen to anyone else? A girl will reject me then she'll still talk to me even months later. I've had some girls that have rejected me go out of their way to talk to me again, so i'm not initiating anything this time around.

If a girl rejects me i want her to leave me alone and i want nothing to do with her. Anyone agree?
you are empowering them, you gave them a feeling,

Old 05-05-2013, 01:53 AM

82 posts, read 150,607 times
Quote:
Does this happen to anyone else? A girl will reject me then she'll still talk to me even months later. I've had some girls that have rejected me go out of their way to talk to me again, so I'm not initiating anything this time around.

If a girl rejects me I want her to leave me alone and I want nothing to do with her. Anyone agree?
Taking things way too seriously. Might have been something she liked about you but, didn't think you were the one.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:19 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,306,900 times
Consider her age. She likes the attention. She also likes the fact that you desire her.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:45 AM

6,734 posts, read 4,414,705 times
Quote:

She doesnt seem to be getting the attention she wants. She knows YOU will give her some attention, wanting or not. I had this happen to me years ago. I later ran into her in the store. This time I talked my way into her panties. I got what I wanted and dumped her flat. Revenge is good.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:39 PM

647 posts, read 1,522,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
She doesnt seem to be getting the attention she wants. She knows YOU will give her some attention, wanting or not. I had this happen to me years ago. I later ran into her in the store. This time I talked my way into her panties. I got what I wanted and dumped her flat. Revenge is good.
How did you "talk you way into her panties"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships