Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 12:43 AM

104 posts, read 130,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
He's almost 18 who cares...my emotions are invested in her and the dogs;
Your emotions are invested in yourself and my dogs.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 AM

Default Spare me

Quote:
That's what I think,and I think when I left for those brief periods gave her a wakeup call...then again she may just be crazy enough to not care. See she's on SSDI so it would partially be like abandoning a handicap
She's not crazy enough to want you around anymore after finding your posts on here.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
LOL, staying together for the dogs. heh. People are funny.

OP, you haven't been married to this deadbeat for very long and you knew what she was when you married her, an aging, lazy pothead with a sleazy past. Let her move to a trailer park in Florida with the rest of her kind. She'll love it.

Why do you continue to hang on to this ****ty hand of cards? Throw them in and walk away. There is nothing cool about being a martyr. It's goofy.
For your info, I'm not a deadbeat. I own the house and pay all the bills for it. Don't state derogatory things about people when you don't know facts. I worked for over 30 years before getting injured and getting on SSDI. I'm not aging or lazy.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Oh snap. Lol
Yeah, funny isn't it? He also never mentioned that he flirts and texts with women from FB. I asked him to leave last week again. He's still here.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I bet you are scared about your own future and you are just hiding behind all these noble, selfless sounding reasons.

I have a coworker, lived with his gf, some piece of work, I tell ya! She was/is on SS, diabetes, can't work, etc. It took him forever to finally kick the crazy lady out because he had a bad conscious. She moved out, now lives with her mom and dating another guy.

Don't stay with somebody for pity. That's not fair to you AND the other person.
He can't kick me out, it's my house which I pay for along with everything else.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I'm pretty sure but I could be wrong. He was on here a while ago complaining about his marriage.
Apparently complaining about his marriage is his favorite pastime, except he does it on forums and with girls from FB.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
It's her kid,and I don't want him. They're 2 peas in a pod.
Better than being a nasty negative person like you. You have treated my kid like crap since he was 5. I've asked you to just leave more than once.

Old 04-11-2013, 03:32 AM

39,332 posts, read 27,714,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxercrew4 View Post
Better than being a nasty negative person like you. You have treated my kid like crap since he was 5. I've asked you to just leave more than once.
I am so sorry that you have to go through this.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:17 AM

Default Thanks

I appreciate your concern. I've been up all night reading this stuff and just feel sick.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:21 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,271,955 times
Quote:
Marriage has been slowly falling apart...trust issues etc. I think the only reason we're together now is,like many people,for financial reasons...
Sorry you are feeling sad about your marriage. Sometimes I think folks who have been together for a very long time forget how to communicate without being critical of each other. I am a firm believer in giving each other a lot of space from time to time..not meaning leaving each other, just space.
If you are having trust issues then perhaps talking it all out with a counselor is going to be the way to go. You both have to agree to counseling and wanting the marriage to work or nothing will come back together.
Remember the reasons you fell in love and why you got married then go from there.
Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships