Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 02:11 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,070,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So what do you do after you've "gotten" the girl? Live falsely forever, making sure you mete out attention at just the "right" rate and in just the "right" way and installing negs perfectly at intervals, forever?

I sure as hell would not want to have to live my life that way in order to keep someone near me. Sounds difficult, and very sad. That person will never love you for who you are. Sad and lonely way to live, IMO.
Eventually you will do this naturally, so you don't have to think about it anymore. The reason PUA is needed is because dating skills do not come naturally to everyone. That is nature way of telling you that you should not get kids or have sex. However, why not learning what people successful with women are doing?

I have a girlfriend, and I don't have to think about it anymore. It comes naturally.

BTW: I don't believe in negs outside the bar scene. Negs are there to bring attention to you in a competitive dating field. It is not needed in a relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2013, 02:18 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yes, the absolutely do work and don't just work on insecure women. The only insecure women are the ones freaking out about it on here.

That your attempt at a cyber-neg?

Old 04-13-2013, 02:22 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
The funny thing is that while pretty much all women who have heard about PUA, hate PUA. They still date, and often marry people who have read PUA.
Well, I'm just one person (married person) and my husband thinks PUA is retarded. Then again, he thinks most men on the Internet are retarded as well. Perhaps it's a generational thing since he's in his 40s.

Old 04-13-2013, 02:56 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
it helps you to be able to sleep with girls. If that's consider working then yes it works.

But it's relatively simple stuff, I made a great thread on it awhile back

Old 04-13-2013, 03:09 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
PUA absolutely works, but thats because they are based on true understanding of male/female dynamics. It has helped thousands of guys get laid and have control over their sex lives. Its mostly done by manipulation and understanding how to get woman into bed. I personaly have limited knowledge of PUA, because some of their concepts like memorizing one liners or making up stories to tell, prescripting jokes, or negging seem entirely too cheesy and not worth the effort. There are benefits to it though, so I suppose everyone has to make this decision for themselves. For example, nerdy guys who have never been laid, are now going out 4 nights a week and talking to 10 women a night.

Even if they didnt learn anything from PUA or used a single technique taught, their chances of bedding a girl are immensly higher than when they never went out or were too affraid to talk to women and never approached them. Its pretty much only good for getting a woman into your bed, and its succesful at it, but anything beyond that you are on your own. If youre looking to get laid as much as you can and date around, it seems like you could benefit. If youre looking for marraiage, it wont be of much help. I wouldnt spend a penny on it, personaly but to each his own.
Yup. It simply helps guys get laid. There has been tons of male virgins who have used PUA and know can get sex on command when before all they could do was sit at home and masturbate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships