Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2015, 06:20 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,634 times

Advertisements

Hot women want money...they are know they are HOT...that's why Hugh Heffner got 3.

I'm more the "girl next door" type...Sandra Bullock, Maggie Grace, Bridget Fonda, Amy Adams...I like cute girls, no the whole "Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue Kate Upton" type...don't get me wrong Kate Upton is HOT...but I need a woman who can challenge me on having a meaningful conversation.

The dumb blonde Hot model...not really my type.

Old 01-16-2015, 07:13 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
IN most cases, you should ignore "hot" women permanently. Usually nothing but trouble.

Old 01-16-2015, 07:24 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,804,827 times
Do any of these "hot women" care they are being ignored or even notice? I read here over and over again where guys claim that even "average" women must have cadres of men following them and hot women have whole followings... so would they even notice a few men not paying attention to them? The only way I can see they'd care is if they aren't as popular as many people think (in which case you are ignoring women you find extremely physically attractive that might have given you a chance because she's got no one. Cutting off your own nose to spite your face). Which is it?

But I have to call some of you guys out on this, this thread sounds a lot like the the fable of the Fox and the Grapes. The Fox can't reach the grapes on the vine because they are too high so he walks away saying the grapes are probably sour/no good and he didn't really want them anyway.

Old 01-16-2015, 09:50 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
If you want an attractive girlfriend/wife nine times out of ten, you're going to take her from another dude. After that, you're going to have to understand that tons of guys directly/indirectly are going to try to take her from you while your togehter.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:07 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I don't ignore women to 'hurt' them in any way--I sincerely don't care. I'm not interested in boosting some random girl's ego just because she thinks she's the hottest thing on the street that day--and at the end of the day I'm convinced that's what 90% of it is, 'I need my ego stroked, I fully expect these guys to check me out'. It's not about YOU, the guy, all the time--I've had female friends admit (younger girls) that they have no interest in the man most times, but they fully expect him to drool over her or eye her up and down with great appreciation like every other guy does. Sure, they post on boards about how they hate it, but SOME of them look at it as validation. They can go back and brag to their girlfriends about the loser who followed her down the block, asking for her number (but it's not delivered as if they're bragging).

I have a co-worker, a moderately attractive girl with a boyfriend, and I literally am the only male at the job not 'in orbit' around her (she will have one of her Facebook pics on her computer screen, for example, and wait for someone to comment or trigger a comment after enough time has passed by bringing attention to it in some way, and I would never feed someone like this). This young woman has done everything in her limited power to attract me, even so far as (loudly) talking with others about how she likes certain bands or TV shows that she's overheard me discussing with others. It's pathetic, especially in light of her having a boyfriend. I pity the fool whose woman so desperately seeks attention from outside men.

I work in the Mr. T quote in random conversation at least once a month, so forgive me for adding it here.
Yeah, yeah. Just answer me this...

Is your hairstyle really a rare form of male pattern baldness???

LOL!!!

Anyway, I don't ignore hot women per say. I just don't give them any special attention. If I talk to them, I talk like a normal human being.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:09 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Ignoring hot women makes you an automatic chic magnet. Like moths to a flame, I tell ya. .... really.

They just run after you on the street.

Imagine walking down the street ignoring every woman I see and have this random woman start commenting on my body, or why i don't smile.
Or the woman who says, " Want some of this?" while she grabs her genetalia.
The best is the woman who makes kissing noises and calls me Poppy.

Chic magnet I tell ya.

Were you following me all week?

Old 01-16-2015, 11:10 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
If you want an attractive girlfriend/wife nine times out of ten, you're going to take her from another dude. After that, you're going to have to understand that tons of guys directly/indirectly are going to try to take her from you while your togehter.
I would not be interested in another man's girlfriend or wife. Then again, is any woman truly single?

Old 01-16-2015, 11:27 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post
And the shy guy could also have his self esteem boosted by having a woman interested in him and then cheat because someone better comes along and he has the confidence to go after what he REALLY wants.

At least, that's what happened with my ex. I'm wary of shy guys now.
Definitely this. It's been my experience that, regarding cheaters, outgoing people are more likely to PURSUE an affair, where shy people are more likely to ACCEPT the advances of someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
Hot women want money...they are know they are HOT...that's why Hugh Heffner got 3.

I'm more the "girl next door" type...Sandra Bullock, Maggie Grace, Bridget Fonda, Amy Adams...I like cute girls, no the whole "Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue Kate Upton" type...don't get me wrong Kate Upton is HOT...but I need a woman who can challenge me on having a meaningful conversation.

The dumb blonde Hot model...not really my type.
There's a difference between "girl next door" and "Hollywood girl next door". Your examples are the latter

Old 01-16-2015, 11:42 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
These theories/methods get more and more deluded every day.....

seriously some of these folks need to get off of the computer and quit thinking so much.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:43 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Were you following me all week?
Only if you turned on your ignore button.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships