Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 11:03 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
Interesting how all these girls complain about only meeting guys who are "just looking for sex" and then they freak out at a virgin and don't want to date him. Am I missin' something here?
Some people simply aren't happy unless they are pointing fingers at others. Leave em to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 11:05 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Interesting how all these girls complain about only meeting guys who are "just looking for sex" and then they freak out at a virgin and don't want to date him. Am I missin' something here?
Maybe those guys looking for sex are virgins. J/K

Old 05-17-2013, 11:22 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
Having a preference for experience is not 'freaking out'.

'Just looking for sex' is not the only thing that leads to experience.

I would not date someone who had never been deeply in love before -- that would be even more problematic than a virgin.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:23 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,920,148 times
Quote:
Yes, you're apparently missing the fact that "only looking for sex" and "has never had sex" are equally undesirable qualities among most adults. There is something in the middle called "looking for a relationship that includes good sex," which is where most people fall.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:42 AM

502 posts, read 717,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Yes, you're apparently missing the fact that "only looking for sex" and "has never had sex" are equally undesirable qualities among most adults. There is something in the middle called "looking for a relationship that includes good sex," which is where most people fall.
But then these middle-grounders fall into the "he's just average/boring/regular guy" category.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:48 AM

502 posts, read 717,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Having a preference for experience is not 'freaking out'.

'Just looking for sex' is not the only thing that leads to experience.

I would not date someone who had never been deeply in love before -- that would be even more problematic than a virgin.
So it's kind of like when you were fresh out of school/training and your applying to jobs but they reject because they all want 1-3 years of experience. 1-3 years of work experience, sexual experience, I guess this stuff is supposed to just magically appear on our life résumés (or at least go unspoken of how we went about obtaining them).

Old 05-17-2013, 11:59 AM

227 posts, read 420,623 times
I am a virgin, and I dated a guy who was 32 and said he was a virgin. However, to this day I am not sure if he was lying or telling the truth...Sigh! Yes, I would date another virgin though!

Old 05-17-2013, 11:59 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
Quote:
So it's kind of like when you were fresh out of school/training and your applying to jobs but they reject because they all want 1-3 years of experience. 1-3 years of work experience, sexual experience, I guess this stuff is supposed to just magically appear on our life résumés (or at least go unspoken of how we went about obtaining them).
No, unlike work, you are supposed to obtain them with someone who is approximately at your experience level.

Fall in love with girl or boy your age and explore together .

Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,212 times
Quote:
I would not date someone who had never been deeply in love before.
What does it matter if the person you date has ever been in love before?

Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,562 times
Quote:
No, unlike work, you are supposed to obtain them with someone who is approximately at your experience level.

Fall in love with girl or boy your age and explore together .
Sometimes this doesn't happen organically - there are plenty of people out there for whom high school and college were a nightmare/too busy to develop intimate relationships. Which is why barring STDS, your sexual history is your sexual history. There's no need to tell anyone that you are a virgin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships