Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 04:21 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,261,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I can tell you his stuff would already be out of my home along with him, that gives him all the freedom he needs to go and have sex with other women and good riddance and good luck.

Why would you voluntarily keep yourself in a mess like that AND why in the world would you feel the need to ask "what should I do" on a public forum. YOU are the ONLY ONE who knows EXACTLY what YOU want to do and no one here knows the entire situation, only what YOU have provided in one small paragraph.

So, in light of the wee bit of information provided the above is what "I, me, myself" would personally do, what YOU DO is UP TO YOU.
+1

My personal take is this - a man who loves you doesn't want to sleep around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2013, 04:22 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,876,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
That's not normal, if I am getting what I want in bed with the frequency I want with the woman I have then I am happy as a clam.
Oh good grief

This is NOT normal.

In general, a man in love and committed to the mother of his child is not going to suggest such a thing.

Old 05-27-2013, 04:25 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,903,741 times
WUT? Ok now I'm confused...

Old 05-27-2013, 04:26 PM

44,258 posts, read 64,505,757 times
Leave.
And next time be smarter about who you let knock you up.

Now a kid gets to suffer bc of your irresponsible choices.

Old 05-27-2013, 04:27 PM

11,409 posts, read 24,510,645 times
First, don't lose your self respect. There's nothing wrong with you. If your guy insists that he is going to have sex with other women, tell him to go right ahead. (You don't have to stay with him) If you've followed this forum, you'll see most people have trouble finding willing partners, especially when they want them.

Your guy is probably not so hot and awesome that he will have an easy time getting sex without you as the safety net. And whoever he finds won't be satisfied sharing either.

That doesn't help with the pain you feel now, but hang on to your resolve and cut him off. Be sure to file for child support and regular weekends off plus babysitting services. No way you're going to be left raising some man's child without his paying for it.

Old 05-27-2013, 04:35 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,882,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat View Post
My fiance wants to sleep with other women .. he says all men want to do hes.just.being honest.because he loves me and doesnt.want to lose me that he would never.put another women before me ..he just wants.to.have sex with some. Women sometimes.. we have been together for almost.three years.in july and we live together and have a 9 month old.child.what should I do .. and what does.this mean im not good enough any more ?
You know what the right answer is.

Mod cut: Off topic.

Listen to your gut...... 99 percent of the time it is right....

Best to you.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-28-2013 at 11:02 AM..

Old 05-27-2013, 04:47 PM

5,988 posts, read 10,493,331 times
He's probably not naturally monogamous or even close to being socialized into monogamy, and honest enough to tell you. He's not wrong to want what he wants, or to tell you what he wants (and he may not even be clear on just what form it would take). It's up to you to decide if what he wants is acceptable to you or not. I'd guess not based on you post. Even if this isn't acceptable to you, appreciate his honesty as you can decide what to do BEFORE it becomes a greater issue for you both. He may never act on his wish, and he may never cheat on you either - that depends on his ethics and your sense of his behavior to date, and his willingness to commit - or not - based on your answer.

Old 05-27-2013, 05:06 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,425,529 times
Whatever you do, do not break down and marry this man. Then you will find yourself in the bind of a marriage and the difficulty of a divorce and telling yourself he will change.

He has already hurt your feelings just with the thought of it, and as I think MIKE said, he has probably already done it.

I know you love him but I would break it off now before you become any more vested in the relationship and head to the courthouse and file for custody of your child as well as for child support.

Old 05-27-2013, 05:19 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,882,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Whatever you do, do not break down and marry this man. Then you will find yourself in the bind of a marriage and the difficulty of a divorce and telling yourself he will change.

He has already hurt your feelings just with the thought of it, and as I think MIKE said, he has probably already done it.

I know you love him but I would break it off now before you become any more vested in the relationship and head to the courthouse and file for custody of your child as well as for child support.
Yes, if you leave him, PLEASE get child support. I don't want to see women get on welfare, and I'm tired of these bozo men who think its some kind of macho thing to father a bunch of kids with separate women... not saying that about him, just generically....

Maybe these azzholes will think twice before knocking up several women.... I really am amazaed at how some men actually get off on this and think it's some kind of sign of manhood.

You wanna be a man... take care of your children.....

Old 05-27-2013, 05:22 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,857,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat View Post
My fiance wants to sleep with other women .. he says all men want to do hes.just.being honest.because he loves me and doesnt.want to lose me that he would never.put another women before me ..he just wants.to.have sex with some. Women sometimes.. we have been together for almost.three years.in july and we live together and have a 9 month old.child.what should I do .. and what does.this mean im not good enough any more ?
Ouch, sucks that a little child is in the middle of this and doesn't even know it. Honestly, the best thing for you to do would be to tell him to take a hike and leave him. If he's the father of your child and you guys have been together that long, he should man up and be loyal to his baby's mother.

Can't stand all these dead-beat fathers these days. No offense OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships