Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 06:39 PM

332 posts, read 436,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
You wanted to know what the difference was? She has a marriage certificate and essentially a contract. It doesn't bother me that it doesn't bother her. But it sure seems to bother you.
Actually it seems to be bothering her quite a lot. She is constantly lashing out at a lot of posters on this thread.

Becoming a middle-aged hooker must be quite depressing.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:40 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,817,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
She lives in NYC. Six figures is not a big income there, at least not enough to live a really lavish lifestyle. I think she should go for it. If the 60-year-old men want her, she can start working it, and she'll provide lots of good stories for this forum.
See, that's a rational response. I was already thinking of the popcorn inducing posts that would come with this plan.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Actually it seems to be bothering her quite a lot. She is constantly lashing out at a lot of posters on this thread.

Becoming a middle-aged hooker must be quite depressing.
Quit discouraging her.

OP FANTASTIC plan! Go for it!

Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 PM

88,749 posts, read 85,140,408 times
Quote:
Quit discouraging her.

OP FANTASTIC plan! Go for it!
Do you like melted butter and salt?

Old 05-29-2013, 06:52 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,142,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Today at a trade.show, a business owner I have known for a while and see a couple times a year.totally eye F'd me and started going.on about how hot I looked. 60+ of course. Why not date a guy like this? He.has.money and likes the way I look. Plus I bring value in terms of business too because we are in the same industry and I have a large team reporting to me because I am very good at what I do. Why not seize the.opportunity? Wish I had.figured this.out when I was 22.
So why did you fail and not go for it?

I say more power to you, hope it makes you happy.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Do you like melted butter and salt?
I like the ketchup flavoured sprinkle.

This could provide this board with years of entertainment and people are attacking her? And I'm called naive. So short sighted people.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
So why did you fail and not go for it?

I say more power to you, hope it makes you happy.
She said she doesn't **** where she eats. If she wants to keep her job, it's really not a good idea trying to hook up with guys from work related trade shows. It's just plain common sense.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:55 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,693,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
You're vastly underestimating the influence socio-economic background and education have on eventual income levels. Even Warren Buffet admitted that had he been born in a banana republic with all of his genetics and work ethics at the same level he would never have amounted to much.
. I would.never.meet.a.man.born in a.banana republoc.so.its an.irrelevant.argument (though true) my post.was.about.guys who think they are.so much smarter.than men who use their money.to get.what they want banana republic guy isn't.a part.of the.equation as I would never.even meet.him.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:56 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,604,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
If a gal in her early 20s asked.me.for relationship advice, I would advise.her.to get.with the most fincially.promising.man she can.If.I.could turn back the.clock I would do it myself, but my mom didn't.give me the straight dope as.was.typical.for women of her generation. Instead I did as.she.suggested, got a career which is actually a.very good.one, and married a man who didn't have.his act.together. Mid career I make good money but I am.bored.to tears... maybe I can pull it.off now, but would have.to.for much older. I am looking for advice on how.to get my game.up. as I said I don't.need.super.wealthy, really just well off enough to be.very.comfortable, nice vacations, nice.house/condo etc. Frankly I.don't think it is.gold.digging at.all, its actually an exchange.of assets.
My vote... go for it, set the bar for wealth. What better place to find men who are well off than NYC. Maybe Millionaire Match Maker Patty Stangler will be in NYC again soon...lol. Best of Luck!!

The number of posters assuming you need a job....

Old 05-29-2013, 06:57 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,693,943 times
Quote:
She said she doesn't **** where she eats. If she wants to keep her job, it's really not a good idea trying to hook up with guys from work related trade shows. It's just plain common sense.
Correct. I don't want.to be a trade.show ****...word gets around and the.word.is.not.kind!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships