Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 07:10 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times

Advertisements

Hard to have sympathy! Yeah, one of my ex-boyfriends from a loooonnng time ago told me he was sterile Thank goodness I was a wise young woman and still took precautions. I ran into him 2 years ago, he has two beautiful children with his wife!

psssst...tell your BIL....... http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 11-06-2007, 07:12 AM

159 posts, read 806,304 times
yeah.. i no.. but women are very deceptive... And his x had cheated in the past so he believed her... i just think she is such a lier.. guys can be stupid in the moment... BUT girls have to be responsible too...UNLESS they WANT to be pregnant... i think this happens alot.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:13 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
As mentioned earlier, I would want a DNA test. Who is to say that she wasn't pregnant before she met him. However, it is your brother's responsibility to the child if it is his. He doesn't have to stayed married but he WILL pay child support and spousal support because he needs to be responsible for his actions.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:14 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,145,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtree22 View Post
OK.. my brother in-law was in a very long relationship.. then all of the sudden this girl at his work told him that his girlfriend was cheating on him.. so he dumped her.. then this new girl proceeded to ask him to hang out with her.. she told him that she had ONLY 5% chance of getting pregnant and to NOT wear a condom.. well 1 month later guess whose pregnant.. he was devistated.. he actually learned in that time that he didn't like her at all.. she now proceeded to cut him off from his x- girlfriend talking to him and his friends.. ever since she found out she was pregnant she quit her job.. to stay at home and relax.. he now works 7 days/wk.. but feels like he need to stay with this crazy ***** for the child...what do u think????

Well heres a side note... shes been engaged 2 times before and dumped 2 times as well.. the last person she was with before my brother in-law she got pregnant and lost the child... She has about a million baby things saved...shes ONLY 22!!

And my brother in-law feels like he owes her for getting her pregnant.. but i KNOw it was all in her plans... she is so in-love with the fantasy of having a kid and being married,, shes trying so hard to get him to marry her... AND YES she IS pregnant Unfortunately.
He fell for the oldest trick in the book. He should always saran-wrap Mr Happy; NEVER take the woman's word for it that she's on the pill, or barren, or otherwise unable to conceive. You should not have unprotected sex unless you're willing to deal with the consequences.

She may be pregnant, but he should not take her word that the child is his. Before he pays out one penny in support I would advise him to have a DNA test to ensure the child is really his.

P.S. I'm not being misogynistic here; I'm a woman myself.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:15 AM

859 posts, read 2,148,010 times
So youre saying because she cheated before he just belives this other girl?

it doesnt matter wether she LIED or not. HE was the dumb one here, believing her. Sorry, still no pitty. Should have been MORE Protective I guess, getting a STD or AIDS didnt scare him? How old is this guy?

Old 11-06-2007, 07:17 AM

he's 28 now.. shes 22.. but i mean he just graduated from college.. he used to be BIG into partying..

Old 11-06-2007, 07:18 AM

i just think she SAW him coming... and trapped him real fast.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:20 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,158,550 times
"Tricked"........... I don't think so.
"Trapped"..... takes two
"Dumb" ........ definitely !

I hate when people use the term "tricked".
He (I assume) is old enough to know better. NO ONE is responisble for his actions, other than HIM .

This is the same woman that told him his girlfriend was cheating ??? And he fell for the "I can't get pregnant" ???

THINKING WITH THE WRONG HEAD !
JMO

Old 11-06-2007, 07:20 AM

382 posts, read 1,068,833 times
Lightbulb Tricked????

I will not even attempt to express an opinion here. We are, hopefully, all adults.

Now, let's look at the options available.

1. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT get married to this girl.
2. DNA test immediately
3. If the baby is, in deed, his, step up to the plate and support the child. The baby didn't ask to be part of this unfortunate equation.
4. Do all of the above, like a man, and chances are you could gain custody, if that should be in your brother's plan. At least that way he can ensure his child is properly taken care of.
5. Love the baby. The child is not responsible for the actions of the adults.

I really feel for this child. I hope you and your family will be supportive. The baby will definitely need a safety net to depend on.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:21 AM

why is it ALWAYS the guys fault?? i mean girls are very manipulative... they can tell u what u want to hear... do what you want them to do then.. BANG.. what they really wanted they get.. and then its OMG im pregnant.. you have to take care of me the REST of UR LIFE! SUCKER! - thats SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships