Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2008, 03:30 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,453 times

Advertisements

A friend of mine dated a stripper, the gorgeous Polynesian l "Bambi", for a short time many years ago. Ah, the good times we had at Mettlers in Mankato, Mn!!

Old 04-30-2008, 09:06 PM

266 posts, read 1,234,912 times
I dated a stripper years ago for a short time years ago when I was in my twenties. its was fun, she often paid for drinks.
Of course,with wads of dollar bills

Old 05-01-2008, 07:22 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,221,387 times
One of the posters on this thread who was a former stripper saying that she wasn't a typical stripper and that not all strippers are just after money from men and that she's happily married to a man who she met while stripping.

Now she's on other boards asking where to meet rich guys and on another thread saying that she was thinking of leaving her otherwise good DH because he doesn't have enough money.

Think this proves the point that dating strippers is best for fun only.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:35 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Let me just clarify thats not me

Old 07-06-2008, 02:53 PM

3 posts, read 13,293 times
or me. Still happily married, still insist that working in a strip club has helped me understand men.

Old 07-06-2008, 05:31 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azavalon View Post
or me. Still happily married, still insist that working in a strip club has helped me understand men.
Understand them?

I'd say it's a post-grad level education in psychology.

Old 07-06-2008, 05:42 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,295,855 times
I dated a stripper... a guy. He came out later and moved in with a former suitor of mine. Both of them gay, who knew. Did I have that kind of effect on men?

'Course, I came out too, just much later. Again, who knew? LOL.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:55 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael550 View Post
Dating a stripper - not me. I'd have fun with protection for a short time. But, I don't care why one chooses to do it, I wouldn't want to raise a family with a woman who chooses or chose to take her clothes off for money. Many give the excuse of a kid, but this is America. There are plenty of other ways to make it through college with assistance from our government. The bottom line, the choice is for material items. I feel sorry for their kids. Wait until they find out mama took her clothes off for money. . What is so ironic, ex-strippers will tell you, I did it because of my kid, college etc. And yet, they walk around with their bodies revealed for every man to see. Believe that says it.

But hey, I'd fool around with one. Let me make that clear, a good looking one. I've seen to many that were not hot. But, I'd be smart enough not tell any potential decent woman I did so. What can I say. I know plenty of women that wouldn't date a guy knowing he was with a stripper. Can't blame them. It is true a stripper is one step above a prostitute. And, the fact is, many of them do more than take their clothes off. Not saying all, but I've been to a few clubs. They will give pleasure to men if the price is right. I've seen it go down.

What can I say.
Michael
There is nothing dignifying about poverty or having to struggle. If it means a few hours shaking booty or busting your ass over some wretched low paying job, then who is anyone to judge. Personally I’d be more worried about the so called “decent” women you date. Who’s to tell where they’ve been and they may not have been strippers, but have probably seen more action than any hooker without being as careful as a hooker. Which begs the question, why would you want to “fool” around with someone who lives a life you obviously despise?

Old 07-06-2008, 07:02 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times
silly me I just responded to a post from way back last year

Old 07-06-2008, 08:55 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Would you date a stripper?

Would you seriously date one, or just have a fun casual thing?

What would you do?

A little backstory: I'm going on a date with one this week. I met her at the gym through a friend. When I first met her I did not know she was a stripper but I told my friend that I thought she was attractive. About a day or two later he told me she was a stripper. My friend then basically told her that I thought she was cute and in return she let him know that she was checking me out too, so she gave me her number. Hence the question.

Personally I don't care. At this point in my life I happen to not really be looking for anything serious anyway so I wouldn't mind some fun. I'm curious to hear what other guys and even the ladies have to say about it.
I married one briefly when I was 19..What would you like to know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships