Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 06:19 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
???

Too short for what? Why is it obvious?
No, she is not too short. Thank you.

She's thin as hell and I seriously doubt black cats would be hitting her up at first sight over Alicia Keys if both were in a room and neither had fame.

Jada does have that "attitude" or whatever that can draw black men to her though. She's the female equivalent of a short man with a "great attitude." Whatever a great attitude is. With Jada it would be being less judgmental about men most the women on this website would right off as losers.

I was particularly impressed with how she handled her mother's crack addiction. Regarding her as a good mother.

Supposedly, it's rumored at least (so I'm not sure how true it is), her and Will have an open marriage. You can infer from some of her statements that she would not kick Will to the curb if he had flings with other women she did not know about. She's been a bit vague in some of her comments, so, it's difficult to know exactly what she means.

How many women on this website do you think would be advising a woman to leave her boyfriend or husband is she found out he had been banging 5 different women on occasion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2013, 06:24 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I absolutely have. I've heard plenty of men say women like Scarlet Johansen and Kate Upton are '5s at best'.

Although I will agree with you about being fat. Although, there are more overweight/obese men in the US than women but it's okay to be a fat guy.

I'm no longer considered 'fat' since I've lost some weight but I won't go near a guy who makes fun of or shames fat women. Period.
On what planet? Certainly not Earth.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Models.

They like models.

A tall woman has to be extremely thin to make up for her height, if she's tall (and usually by tall they mean 5'6 or so) and average or even fat? No chance at all.
Tyra Banks is not exactly anorexic. Male models usually have to be tall too. Tall for male height.

Tyra Banks on Jimmy Fallon Show - YouTube

Old 07-10-2013, 06:26 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
No, she is not too short. Thank you.

She's thin as hell and I seriously doubt black cats would be hitting her up at first sight over Alicia Keys if both were in a room and neither had fame.

Jada does have that "attitude" or whatever that can draw black men to her though. She's the female equivalent of a short man with a "great attitude." Whatever a great attitude is. With Jada it would be being less judgmental about men most the women on this website would right off as losers.

I was particularly impressed with how she handled her mother's crack addiction. Regarding her as a good mother.

Supposedly, it's rumored at least (so I'm not sure how true it is), her and Will have an open marriage. You can infer from some of her statements that she would not kick Will to the curb if he had flings with other women she did not know about. She's been a bit vague in some of her comments, so, it's difficult to know exactly what she means.

How many women on this website do you think would be advising a woman to leave her boyfriend or husband is she found out he had been banging 5 different women on occasion?
I'm not sure what any of this has to do with the topic at hand...

And I'll just say that people are free to have an open marriage if it please them but I sure as hell wouldn't stay with my husband if he was sleeping with other women. And I know for a fact he feels the same way about me.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
I think the average man in his 20's and 30's is probably making around 35k. I've never believed the whole 'you need to make 250k to be middle class' BS that's spouted around here so often.

Most men also think the 'average' woman should look like a sports illustrated model and that anything heavier than 120 lbs is fat and obese. Honestly, I wouldn't put much stake in that, though the obsession from men about money and height is pretty funny to me.
No most men don't.

Most average looking men end up with average looking women. The Theory of Sexual Selection suggests men have it worse than women anyways. Women distributed among men would look more like the inequality of wealth distribution in Brazil. But men distributed among women looks more like the more equal wealth distribution in a country like Norway.

Men, however, are influenced by what they see. Like women they typically desire the most attractive members of the opposite sex. But that's normal if you ask me.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:43 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
Tyra Banks is not exactly anorexic. Male models usually have to be tall too. Tall for male height.

Tyra Banks on Jimmy Fallon Show - YouTube

I watched that and OMG I love what she's doing!

Old 07-10-2013, 06:53 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
No most men don't.

Most average looking men end up with average looking women. The Theory of Sexual Selection suggests men have it worse than women anyways. Women distributed among men would look more like the inequality of wealth distribution in Brazil. But men distributed among women looks more like the more equal wealth distribution in a country like Norway.

Men, however, are influenced by what they see. Like women they typically desire the most attractive members of the opposite sex. But that's normal if you ask me.
At some point, Supine, you need to get your head out of the books and into the real world. When your only basis for what you say is always tied to some study, theory, or book you've read (that someone ELSE wrote after doing THEIR OWN research and observations) it becomes obvious you are out of touch with the real world. Sure, human behavior can be qualified and quantified TO AN EXTENT. But then reality takes over and the outcome is often far different from any forecast, model, or theory.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm not sure what any of this has to do with the topic at hand...

And I'll just say that people are free to have an open marriage if it please them but I sure as hell wouldn't stay with my husband if he was sleeping with other women. And I know for a fact he feels the same way about me.
It has to do with the topic in that "personality" has been discussed. While I said it has been rumored Jada and Will have an open marriage, the "open marriage," was not my point. It's only rumored. What was my point is that Jada has been questioned about this rumor and at least one of her comments.

Here is where "great personality" kicks in that makes Jada "beautiful" to men (possibly even to her handsome, multi-talented, and wealthy husband Will). She has made the public comment about Will seeing other women that, and I paraphrase: "I do not own Will. He is grown and free to do as he wishes. I told him as long as he feels good about himself afterwards then he should do what he wants."

So, assuming they do not have an open marriage, I'm saying one can infer from her comments that she would not kick Will to the curb if he was banging other women, and one or more women she never met nor was informed about by Will.

I'm not saying that is the case. I'm saying that can be inferred from her comments.

But her comments or too vague to speak with certainty as to what she meant.

She doesn't have the best body. But she has other attributes to make up for it. With all her fame and money, I doubt she'd be calling drug addicted males or homeless males "losers."

Frankly, I'm impressed with how well she turned out given a number of obstacles she has faced in life. Being thin as h_ll as black woman in Black-America? Mother hooked on crack till she was 17 or 18? Lived in the hood (I think of Baltimore--which is no joke if she did)? That's a lot of pressures that would understandably result in a woman turning out a lot less classy than Jada. I wouldn't have handled it as well.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM

39,200 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
You can disagree all you like. Will Smith has the ability to attract any of the best looking black women on earth. Jada would in no way rank among those. Jada in fact has the female equivalent of a "great attitude" in Black-America. In other words her attitude and so-called "vibe" exudes something that men like Will Smith finds sexy (unless, Will is actually into thin women, but I'm going to hazard a guess he is not).
I don't think any of us here including you are psychics. First of all, who knows what Will Smith really likes? Maybe he is like majority of the men I know who believe Beauty comes in different sizes, shapes, & forms.

My aunt does not have her breasts anymore (stage four breast cancer survivor) She still managed to find a husband who is also a cancer survivor. He found her to be incredibly gorgeous. There is somebody for everybody out there. no?

There are men and women who believe they are better looking than they really are. When I was younger, I believe I was the hottest chick on earth, and I have been dumped by men before , they always managed to put me in my place when I acted like a super b*tch. Act like an ass will be treated like an ass. . Lesson learned in a hard way.

If looks is all a person can offer, well, then sorry to say, their relationships are not going to last. Someday, I will lose all my teeth, I am hoping I will still have a man who loves me for me. That is the relationship I am looking for. Also, you cannot judge real life based on celebrities. I've met many rock stars (for example, Bon Jovi) He is a sweet heart in real life. He doesn't walk around thinking he is the hottest man on earth, honestly he is not. But his attitude makes him very sexy and attractive. But maybe everything is just a show for him, who knows? He is a celebrity, pleasing people is part of his job.

Maybe Will Smith really likes thinner women, who knows? honestly, who cares? As long as he is happy, who are you to judge?

Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Here is where "great personality" kicks in that makes Jada "beautiful" to men (possibly even to her handsome, multi-talented, and wealthy husband Will). She has made the public comment about Will seeing other women that, and I paraphrase: "I do not own Will. He is grown and free to do as he wishes. I told him as long as he feels good about himself afterwards then he should do what he wants."

So, assuming they do not have an open marriage, I'm saying one can infer from her comments that she would not kick Will to the curb if he was banging other women, and one or more women she never met nor was informed about by Will.

Well, the rumor is that Will and Jada were put together in a sham marriage by the Church of Scientology (a la Tom and Katie) and they're actually both gay. So if that's true, if Will is banging anyone, it's not women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships