Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 07:02 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,061 times

Advertisements

so some guy who's never had a girlfriend is now in charge of declaring which phenomenally successful movie stars are attractive and which aren't. god, i love this forum!

every women whom will smith dated in that list i posted is thin. i suppose they all must have really attractive personalities to make up for such dating handicaps

look at poor jada, sticking out like a sore thumb among the beautiful people:

oh and, ugh, those eyes and hideous bone structure! someone call dr. frankenstein!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2013, 07:04 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
I didn't intentionally pick a photo of her that was unflattering. I do realize the one I posted was not the best photo she's ever had shot of her but I chose it more out of a convenience for time. I didn't want to find either "the best" or "worst" photo of here but one that reflected her thin figure the best. But one that was not a huge photo. That was the biggest thing. Too many photos I scrolled through for her were too huge in size.

At any rate it is true some Black-American men find Jada sexy. One of my friends is like that. I can never understand why. She has an attractive personality in many respects and is a strong woman that carries a lot of class. So, maybe that's it for some black guys.

But you are wrong. The vast majority of Black-American men do not view women of Jada as even "average." And it's not simply the butt. She's too damn thin for the vast majority of Black-American men to be in an above average category. I am Black-American and male. I lived in the culture my entire life. I didn't just "date a college football player."

But if you've dated so many men throughout your life, let alone alpha males on a college football teams (big difference from playing on a high school football team) then how do arrive at the conclusion you have an unusually difficult time attracting men?

I'm curious because numerically I've dated (just dated) a total of 0 (zero) females in my life. I went on a few dates in the past but I've never had a girlfriend. I had assumed from some of your previous posts in varying threads that you were more along the lines of me in that way.

Contrary to what you may like to think, Jada in Black-America is the female equivalent of your short men you claim are super successful with women. Black-American men as a rule of thumb like women with a little weight on them and with curvy figures. Like this mulatta woman:

Alicia Keys.

Here here as well: Pictures & Photos of Alicia Keys - IMDb

Both Jada and Alicia are light-skinned, so, for females that goes in their favor. But Black-American men as a rule of thumb like some hips to grab on to on women. Alica has that. Jada does not.

That first photo you linked of Jada looks photo-shopped or airbrushed. Whatever they call it. Her face certainly does not look real in that photo. The one of her in that bikini is a good photo of her. Shot at the right angle and what not. But there are other images of her that better reveal her thinness as well.
The average black man doesn't like fat women he just settles for it since 80% of black women are overweight. Only broke men go only after fat girls. Its no coincidence that when black men get rich and famous, they don't go after fat women including not going after any fat white women despite the stereotypes to the contrary.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:04 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm not sure what any of this has to do with the topic at hand...
i think he was implying that because she is such a beast, jada has to let will bang any eyebleach he can find. cause that's how it works, ya know?

Old 07-10-2013, 07:11 PM

752 posts, read 1,165,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Its easy to think that until you get there. Im 5'10, 205lbs, 32" waist, 18" arms, 26" quads.

I used to think I would be huge when I made it to 200lbs and about 10% BF. I started around 168lbs.

Now I made it there and I'm 205-210. Now I feel like I need to be 225-230 before I am content. Im a so so looking guy but in an amazing shape.

Maybe I'm really not as big as people say or how I feel based on my measurements.

That being said, this is me looking in the mirror most days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Typical muscle head who think because he is muscular he is good looking. And as he have more muscle he think he will be better looking. Despite what women post here hundreds of time. You are not in amazing shape, you just have big muscle. Just for example this is guy in amazing shape.
I have bigger muscle then him but he is better build.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:12 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,008,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
The average black man doesn't like fat women he just settles for it since 80% of black women are overweight. Only broke men go only after fat girls. Its no coincidence that when black men get rich and famous, they don't go after fat women including not going after any fat white women despite the stereotypes to the contrary.
Wrong again. I'm not broke, have a master's degree, have my wife driving a $60K SUV, live in a $350,000+ home, have a healthy IRA, money market account, etc... I probably have more invested in my home office furniture than you have in your car! I am not claiming to be rich, but I am far from broke.

I have dated athletic, lean and fit women. I have never had a problem getting a date with any of these types of women. I still have an immense appreciation for beautiful women in all body types. But eventually my preferences brought me to overweight women. It's a choice I've made based on my preference. It has nothing to do with being broke or uneducated. It has everything to do with being with the woman I WANT to be with.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Your statement is off base; I doubt you know any average or rich/famous black men on which to base these offensive stereotypes.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:16 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,473,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
At some point, Supine, you need to get your head out of the books and into the real world. When your only basis for what you say is always tied to some study, theory, or book you've read (that someone ELSE wrote after doing THEIR OWN research and observations) it becomes obvious you are out of touch with the real world. Sure, human behavior can be qualified and quantified TO AN EXTENT. But then reality takes over and the outcome is often far different from any forecast, model, or theory.
My head is in the real world.

It's much more common for men to have multiple wives than for women to have multiple husbands. Do you know how many children Osama Bin Laden's father had? I don't know the exact number but I know Osama was the 50th or so of his children. Osama himself had a number of wives. He supposedly was living with numerous women.

Oh let me guess. It was his "winning personality." Osama Bin Laden was a great guy.

Women are about 50% of the population (some nations like India and China they may be much less than that). If they make up roughly 50% of the population in a society but sizable numbers of men in that popular have 4 wives, it doesn't take much imagination to imagine that some of the omega men are going to be left without a female mate.

In fact I personally experienced this repeatedly in my fugly looking days. I could even attract "welfare queens." One woman I quartered rejected me, although as a prerequisite to talking to her she told me to go get her some chicken and then drive it back to her. I almost did. But she we had a mutual friend, so, I knew latter on that she was messing with some dude that had many women. Banged her one evening than blatantly told her she had to leave because he had another woman coming over.

Just another quick example. A woman told my friend she wanted to meet me. She was his neighbor and saw me visiting. This was during my fugly looking days. Long story short my friend was married and she wanted nothing to do with me other than to use me as a means to get her into the door of being a home wrecker. She did. My friend was banging. I had no idea at first. But when it all unfolded his wife was giving me the evil eye.

Anyways:

One man + multiple women.

One man + zero women.

Not too hard to figure out.

In Tibet there are a few women that are married to two men. The men by cultural practice are biological brothers. But in general for women it goes this way:

One woman + one man.

Ergo, the distribution of men among women is more akin to wealth distribution in Norway. The distribution of women among men is more akin to the wealth distribution in Brazil.

All belief otherwise is akin to the belief the earth is flat or that the sun revolves around the earth.

The science backs it up.

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
so some guy who's never had a girlfriend is now in charge of declaring which phenomenally successful movie stars are attractive and which aren't. god, i love this forum!

every women whom will smith dated in that list i posted is thin. i suppose they all must have really attractive personalities to make up for such dating handicaps

look at poor jada, sticking out like a sore thumb among the beautiful people:

oh and, ugh, those eyes and hideous bone structure! someone call dr. frankenstein!
LOL Oh my God, you are soooo funny!! Wanted to rep you but couldn't. I love this forum too, just couldn't quit!! LOL God knows I tried.

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Wrong again. I'm not broke, have a master's degree, have my wife driving a $60K SUV, live in a $350,000+ home, have a healthy IRA, money market account, etc... I probably have more invested in my home office furniture than you have in your car! I am not claiming to be rich, but I am far from broke.

I have dated athletic, lean and fit women. I have never had a problem getting a date with any of these types of women. I still have an immense appreciation for beautiful women in all body types. But eventually my preferences brought me to overweight women. It's a choice I've made based on my preference. It has nothing to do with being broke or uneducated. It has everything to do with being with the woman I WANT to be with.
Or maybe your preferences brought you to one overweight woman who you loved and loved you.

She's beautiful, by the way.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:20 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,473,024 times
Quote:
I never said black men "like fat women."

Are you suggesting Alica Keys is fat?

Mariah Carey married a black man with money and fame and she was no skinny woman when he married her. He had to know she was going to get bigger after getting pregnant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships